Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How often do you buy ride photos?

My family doesn't buy them too often, but the first time we went on ToT a few years ago we bought the photo, since we all fell in love with the ride. We even bought this cool ToT picture frame, too.

I wish we had bought our Splash Mountain picture too, because my mom was wearing a blue poncho and looked like a Smurf. :lol:

How often do you buy ride photos?
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

[IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

Re: How often do you buy ride photos?

I've never bought a ride photo. I do, however, take a snap with my iPhone as soon as I get off.

Comment

We don't usually buy the pictures. In WDW we bought a few because it was our first time going. We always take a nice Christmas pciture with Santa and buy it (lol!) and usually during the Halloween party at California Adventure we go on ToT and buy the pics. Sometimes I take pics of the pics that we don't buy with my phone too!
      sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
      Disney is my life <3
      Thank Walt for all he did! <3
      Future Imagineer <3
      Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

I rarely buy a ride photo. I just take a picture of a picture, but on occasion if the picture is really hilarious, then I have to buy it to remember the memories by.

Comment

Never. Unless we're with an out of state visitor who really wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleImagineer View Post
            Sometimes I take pics of the pics that we don't buy with my phone too!
            I've done this once before (with the Splash Mountain one I mentioned). Anyone know if this is frowned upon or not?
            "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
            - Walt Disney on Disneyland

[IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

Comment

How often? Only with family/friends and only on attractions we haven't been on for years, or never been on period.
              Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
              I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Comment

Originally posted by Donald_Duck View Post
                I've done this once before (with the Splash Mountain one I mentioned). Anyone know if this is frowned upon or not?
                I think they frown upon it. But what are they going to do, take your phone away and delete it? I don't think they would kick you out of the park for that and they rarely ever notice you taking the pictures. I don't do it that often, but if I like the picture than I will
                sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                Disney is my life <3
                Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                Future Imagineer <3
                Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

only once when I was at WDW.
                  Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I bought it once for Splash Mountain when my family took an entire log. Now, like everyone else I just snap picks with my phone or camera.

Comment

We have a nice Splash Mountain frame we got on our honeymoon and we always put our Splash Mountain ride photo into it after each trip (once a year). So we always buy one of our Splash photos. And sometimes we'll get a ToT if it's really good. But not often.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I don't have it any more... but I used to have a photo of 9 Aussie rugby players crammed into 1 log. It was given to me, by them, as a thank you for getting them all in the same log!
                        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Occasionally. I have maybe 2 from Splash Mountain, 2 from TOT, 1 from Space Mountain... I think that's it. I usually only get them if the picture is especially ridiculous or if I'm there with people I've never been with before.

Comment

On occasion. Otherwise, just snap a picture on my camera.
                            My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Comment

I'll buy them if it turns out to be a good photo.

The last one I bought was from my first ride on Screamin'
                              I was so proud of myself! I did it!!! :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X