This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Subs Are A GO!!

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005, 07:50 PM.

Comment

:Fingers crossed:
      I hope all goes well.
      The turtle in the lake close to the shore by the smoking area is looking really horrible. Hopefully he'll get a Crush makeover.

Comment

ah! i cant wait that long!! hope it works out(and goes a lot faster than scheduled)!!

Comment

I'll wait to see what Al says first... but if it's true, it's great news!
          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Good to hear. Here's hoping that it turns out good.
            Last edited by JMike; 02-21-2005, 03:29 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Well, I hope they do it right, but please NO NEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Hail Matt Ouimet, the savior of Disneyland!

Comment

It will be nice to see the Subs moving again instead of looking at the lagoon of lost memories.

Comment

We'll see how it goes. I could care less about it opening again. Probably just my claustrophobic tendencies surfacing. I'm excited to actually see the lagoon active again though.

Comment

How does the wole "Nemo" thing work with Disney and Pixar's partnership break?...Is this something that Disney wants to promote because of their old liscensing?

Comment

If true, the amount I'd be willing to pay for a Premium AP just went up by $50. Don't tell anyone at TDA though...

Not getting too excited until Al weighs in...

Update: is it possible that this is the same story: http://www.miceage.com/allutz/al021705b.htm, and that over at that old site they are highly optimistic and Al is cautiously optimistic? Time will tell...
                      Last edited by Whatever; 02-21-2005, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 13MinuteWait
                        How does the wole "Nemo" thing work with Disney and Pixar's partnership break?...Is this something that Disney wants to promote because of their old liscensing?
                        I think disney owns exclusive rights to all the charaters, etc from the Pixar movies. This was one of the reasons that Steve Jobs wanted to re-negotiate...

Comment

I cannot imagine a Nemo theme being attached to the subs lasting any memorable length of time, no return appeal except the very young.

However could it be possible to have a theme similar to Stormrider at TDS? Instead of preventing an aboveground storm the theme is to hunt for possible dangerous tsunamis and stop them before they hit populated land, the subs could be a fleet patrolling the oceans, they have at their disposal sub harmonic transmitters that if projected ahead of a tsunami will stop it, either that or use the Nautilus theme from the 1959 movie.

I wish it was possible for a modern day version of 20,000 leagues Under the Sea movie to be released and have the subs follow the storyline.
                          Micechat member # 98

TARDIS
                          "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

Comment

Great news. I hope that the whole Nemo thing works, I'm slightly skeptical about it themed to that movie.

Comment

Great News!
                              Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X