Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't have an AP or a multi-day park ticket, can you just get a....?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] If you don't have an AP or a multi-day park ticket, can you just get a....?

If you don't have an AP or a multi-day park ticket, can you just get a birthday gift card at the main gates....?

I know someone who wants to go to the park on their birthday, but they have to work that day. Would he be able to stop by before work and pick up a birthday fun card instead of a ticket?

Thanks!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: If you don't have an AP or a multi-day park ticket, can you just get a....?

No, I believe he can only get a 1 day-1park ticket.

A fastpass button, fun card, and ticket for another day can only be received if he had an AP or a ticket for that day already - which he doesn't.

Comment

^ what DisneyPro said. ^

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPro View Post
        No, I believe he can only get a 1 day-1park ticket.

A fastpass button, fun card, and ticket for another day can only be received if he had an AP or a ticket for that day already - which he doesn't.
        Oh ok. Thank you.
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
          Oh ok. Thank you.
          You are very welcome

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X