Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted Mansion Question???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Haunted Mansion Question???

    Hey all, I need your help. In Madam Leota's room, what page number is the book in front of her floating head open to?

    Hopefully someone has the answer!!! Thanks for you help!!!
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

    1312/1313.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

      Originally posted by Richard=fun View Post
      Hey all, I need your help. In Madam Leota's room, what page number is the book in front of her floating head open to?

      Hopefully someone has the answer!!! Thanks for you help!!!
      Let me guess, you're asking because you have the same book of incantations, and you want to do the same ones as Leota

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

        Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
        Let me guess, you're asking because you have the same book of incantations, and you want to do the same ones as Leota
        Well God, I think I can help you with that and just recite it by heart for ya!

        "Ghosties, Ghoulies, Tale of a rat... Call in the spirits, where ever they're at!"
        WELCOME ABOARD
        THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

          Chapter 5 of 'Great Entertaining Recipies for Disembodied Chefs'

          .. of course i kiid

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

            Not to sure. I'll look when I go again!
            sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
            Disney is my life <3
            Thank Walt for all he did! <3
            Future Imagineer <3
            Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

              ShirlyFilms FTW - it's open to 1312/1313. Also, 1313 is the street address of Disneyland.
              "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

                The book is open to pages 1312 and 1313.
                Follies of the Living..............Concerns of the Dead

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

                  All I ask is why does she need to end her sentence in a preposition? It hurts my ears!
                  "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                  - Skipper Mike

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Haunted Mansion Question???

                    Originally posted by peoplemover View Post
                    All I ask is why does she need to end her sentence in a preposition? It hurts my ears!
                    They did it just to annoy English Majors. :lol:

                    --<< Bruce >>--
                    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X