This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] LOST Themed Attraction

Since the series is ending soon, and it is owned by ABC/Disney, does anyone else think a ride would be awesome? It could use the same vehicle technology as Indiana Jones (DL) and Dinosaur (AK). Or maybe even a boat system. Ideas?

Re: LOST Themed Attraction

i'm not a fan of the show, but i wouldn't be surprised if they built one, mainly because of how popular the show is.

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Comment

I think an underwater Dharma outpost would be really neat just for the atmosphere. It could be like an marine observation station, and have a bunch of aquatic life around you.

Comment

Lost is one of my favorite shows, so I think it would be great to see some kind of attraction, though I'm not sure what would work the best.
        sigpic

Comment

No. I hate the show. They are lost of the island, they get off, go back and get lost AGAIN!

Comment

LOST is my absolute favorite show, so it's with a heavy heart that I must say...I don't want to see an attraction based on it in Disneyland. The possibilities are endless for themed environments and attractions based on the show, but they wouldn't be appropriate to Disneyland (or DCA). I'd love to see this done somewhere else, though!

EDIT: And ICe101, it's possible to make any show or film or theme park attraction sound stupid with that sort of description.

Comment

Yeah, after thinking about it, it would be much better at Hollywood Studios than either of the California parks.

Comment

But it's neither a Hollywood production (it's shot on Oahu) nor a show about Hollywood or the entertainment business or what have you! =/

Comment

it has no place as a attraction...think of the can o worms it could open..just be cause a tv show is popular......movies are one thing..but lost the ride..?..... i dont think it would work .....
                  "Alright you primative screwheads listen up.."BRUCE CAMPBELL

Comment

Thats true. I guess the only place it would work is adventureland. Though its very doubtful.

Comment

In honor of Lost, maybe Disney could have a tree house in Adventureland that would let guests imagine what it might be like to be trying to survive lost on a jungle island. A good attraction shouldn't be based exclusively on just one show or one movie, but should pull from the same themes as many stories, shows, and movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lore View Post
                        In honor of Lost, maybe Disney could have a tree house in Adventureland that would let guests imagine what it might be like to be trying to survive lost on a jungle island. A good attraction shouldn't be based exclusively on just one show or one movie, but should pull from the same themes as many stories, shows, and movies.
                        That would work, sure! You can go to the tree and see Charlie hanging out there.

Comment

I say make Star Tours into Oceanic Flight 815!
                          How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
                          :monkey: :monkey:

Comment

Imagine what would happen if Disney did this. Oh god, a Hanna Montana RIDE...

Comment

If you don't watch every episode of the show, you have no idea what it is about, so it lacks the broad appeal that has made shows like the original Twilight Zone a timeless classic. I highly doubt Lost will still be picking up new fans like Star Trek and The Twilight Zone still do over 40 years after they were originally aired.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X