This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] First time to DL with a crush

If youre going to DL on a date for the first time with somebody what are cute,FUN, romantic things to do on our trip??
    thanks<3

Re: First time to DL with a crush

Get married.

Comment

Originally posted by micha_13 View Post
      If youre going to DL on a date for the first time with somebody what are cute,FUN, romantic things to do on our trip??
      Everything in this thread except the bathroom stuff.

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      Get married.
      Only if your S.O. turns out to be a real Disneyland person. If not, dump 'em faster than a bad day at Legoland.

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
      Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
      imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
        Everything in this thread except the bathroom stuff.

Only if your S.O. turns out to be a real Disneyland person. Otherwise, dump 'em faster than a bad day at Legoland.

Most excellent post, Mr. Wiggins.

But to the OP - I always fancy holding hands and a slight kiss (no, not a full-out PDA session where you have to remove your embroided Mickey ears), atop Mickey's Fun Wheel at night to be quite nice.

Fun things? Um ... you're at Disneyland, yo.

Comment

Matterhorn. Nothing gets better than Tobagan seating.

Comment

Sadly, this one belongs in Yesterland, but it was my first real kiss at age 12 - giving her a smooch (and getting smooched back) in your skyway bucket as it went into the Matterhorn.
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Take a trip on the train before park closing when it's on that final tour around the kingdom, you'll be the only people on there with the acception of a few creepers watching

Comment

When it's crowded, grab his hand on the pretense of being afraid of losing him.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Comment

Originally posted by WJNM View Post
                  Most excellent post, Mr. Wiggins.

But to the OP - I always fancy holding hands and a slight kiss (no, not a full-out PDA session where you have to remove your embroided Mickey ears), atop Mickey's Fun Wheel at night to be quite nice.

Fun things? Um ... you're at Disneyland, yo.

aww holding hands how cute...maybe skipping too?
                  lol
                  DUDE you are so right about the PDA thing.like really?we're at disneyalnd.relax. haha its so gross when peeps all over eachother at disneyalnd makes me wanna hit them hard and make them bleed

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post

THat sounds like something i wouls do haha
                    ur so creative

Comment

Are you posting while you are on your date right now? Your sig makes it seem so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
                        This is hard to do when the person ur with is a 6'4 guy with curly red hair, there is no way that i can lose him in the crowd. lol (love the idea tho)
                        There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                        :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by micha_13 View Post
                          aww holding hands how cute...maybe skipping too?
                          lol
                          DUDE you are so right about the PDA thing.like really?we're at disneyalnd.relax. haha its so gross when peeps all over eachother at disneyalnd makes me wanna hit them hard and make them bleed
                          LOL! The only skipping allowed is through the Castle just before close.

I guess it wouldn't be PDA in the gondola car, but yeah ... not in line for the Matterhorn. I hate having to ask the making-out couple in front of me to move up when the line progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by WJNM View Post
                            LOL! The only skipping allowed is through the Castle just before close.
                            I CONCUR (sorta, cuz i skip all the time haha). I always have to force my friends to do that with me though lol

Comment

Without a doubt, definitely catch the fireworks together!
                              You guys will definitely feel the magic!

This may not be the most fun option, but a ride aboard the Mark Twain together on the top level will give you a romantic feel (despite all of the other people on there). Think of Titanic!

I've also heard that a lot of couples like to hang out at Snow White's wishing well by the castle. It's a cute little spot to hang out at if you need a break from rides.

At DCA, I'd go with the idea of riding Mickey's Fun Wheel at night and having a small kiss up there.

I'm not 100% positive about this one, but Soarin' might be a fun on to go on together.

If your significant other is into theatre, go see the Aladdin show (if it's playing that day). It'll make them feel special. Even if they're not, go see it anyway. It's a great show and brings out the humor and romance of the film.

Pretty much, you can do anything at the Disneyland Resort. Those are just a few options that I recommend if you're trying to stick to a romantic holiday rather than just a day-long trip with a crush. Have a great trip!
                              Next Disney Trip:

Disneyland: September 30-October 4!:yea:

OMG! Murphy debuts on Monday!!!!!!

This is truly going to be Fantasmic!

So long, Dumbo! Or, "baby of mine".

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X