This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] pixie Hollow

This will be our first time seeing Pixie Hollow and I was wondering when the best time is? First thing? After a parade?

Also, my daughter asked me to get on here and ask the experts if Vidia is ever one of the fairies? She is her favorite and I can't recall seeing her mentioned.
    thanks

Re: pixie Hollow

Originally posted by twingirlsmom View Post
    This will be our first time seeing Pixie Hollow and I was wondering when the best time is? First thing? After a parade?

Also, my daughter asked me to get on here and ask the experts if Vidia is ever one of the fairies? She is her favorite and I can't recall seeing her mentioned.
    thanks
    Early in the morning right after opening is good, and during the parade is also good.

Sorry, Vidia is not there. Tinkerbell is always there, and you have a chance of seeing Fawn, Rosetta, Silvermist, or Iridessa.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

During parade is a great time to go. That may be when the line is at it's shortest.

At the moment Vidia is not in Pixie Hollow, but I've heard rumors that she might be next year.

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
        During parade is a great time to go. That may be when the line is at it's shortest.

At the moment Vidia is not in Pixie Hollow, but I've heard rumors that she might be next year.
        Yep, if you enter Pixie Hollow around 3:15 the line shouldn't be more than 20 min. Usually if you go during the second parade, than the line is even shorter. Recently the lines have been longer around 30-15 minutes before Tinkerbell goes away for the night due to the fact that the light show there had extended the meet-and-greet time to 8PM.

Theres talks of new fairies coming in this fall to promote the Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure movie coming to DVD later on this fall, and Vidia might be included, but this is all just rumors now.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Right Vidia and Trance [ms] are rumor of coming to Pixie Hollow this year maybe by the time the next DVD COMES OUT. Like everyone on here has said Parade time is about the best to see them and early morning just when the park opens. The last few times I have been there the lines haven't been to long 30 mins. the most it's been the last few weeks.

Comment

So have we heard anymore about Terrance or Vidia coming to Pixie Hollow for the Meet N Greet?
            disney lady

Comment

Originally posted by disney lady View Post
              So have we heard anymore about Terrance or Vidia coming to Pixie Hollow for the Meet N Greet?
              Not recently. But the rumor of 2 new fairies coming to Pixie Hollow is still alive so there is a possibility Terrance or Vidia might be in Pixie Hollow this fall.

And the meet and greet times are back to 5PM. But the light show is still playing.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

i hope so!
                i think vidia is my favourite fairy i love her hair lol,
                sigpic

Comment

Now when they do come out I guaranty both Vidia and Terrance will take the places for Silvermist,Fawn,Rosetta and Iridessa at times. They will still have Silvermist and the others out but I don't really see them changing places with Tink unless they have her doing something else.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X