This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video DisneyParks releases Blue Sky Cellar 1.0 video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP_1rvxF7nA]YouTube - Blue Sky Cellar Version 1.0[/ame]

Re: DisneyParks releases Blue Sky Cellar 1.0 video

great vid, thanks for sharing.

Comment

I don't mean to nitpick but didn't the "No such thing as a bad idea" philosophy get DCA built in the first place and someone please tell Ed Grier the name of the attraction is Toy Story MIDWAY MANIA!. Gotta love Jay Rasulo's bored sounding "Looks really great".
      Last edited by HMF; 07-29-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Cool! Now I can finally pause and get a good look at some of the stuff they just flash for a tenth of a second )

Comment

At 0:56 there is a building in screamins helix by the carousel

Comment

Originally posted by HMF View Post
            I don't mean to nitpick but didn't the "No such thing as a bad idea" philosophy get DCA built in the first place and someone please tell Ed Grier the name of the attraction is Toy Story MIDWAY MANIA!. Gotta love Jay Rasulo's bored sounding "Looks really great".
            Many people go by calling TSMM as Toy Story Mania. Its highly possible that during production phase, the ride was called Toy Story Mania and the midway part of it was added later on in the ride's production, so anyone that was close to its developmental stage is probably going to stick to calling it as its original name, Toy Story Mania. Just my speculation...

I am sure that once they change the name of DCA to something else, I am sure many of us will still continue to refer to it as DCA.

Comment

^(up two) woah, I never noticed that... there is! I hope they do something like that and make it the new entrance and queue area.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanvalle View Post
                Many people go by calling TSMM as Toy Story Mania. Its highly possible that during production phase, the ride was called Toy Story Mania and the midway part of it was added later on in the ride's production, so anyone that was close to its developmental stage is probably going to stick to calling it as its original name, Toy Story Mania. Just my speculation....
                Actually' it was because the Marketing Department thought that guests did not know what a Midway is because it's not "Relevant" to people today.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X