This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] FantasyLand Merlin the Sword and the Stone Show

This was one of my favorite memories as a Child at Disneyland, The Merlin sword and the stone show!
    What happened to it?

Re: FantasyLand Merlin the Sword and the Stone Show

They dont have it anymore?

Comment

It's been cancel Merlin got the pink slip so we will not see him for a long time.

Comment

Another casualty of budget cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
          It's been cancel Merlin got the pink slip so we will not see him for a long time.

Sad very very sad.
          Chisle away the magic, piece by piece.

Comment

I'm sad to I was looking for him this summer as well I had hear he was getting a new outfit well I guess that will not happen now.

Comment

Not cool...
              :thumbdown

Comment

I saw in March last year..guess this year was the last time
                My Art site
                http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

A very good friend of Merlin's told us he was going to come back the same day as Fantasmic. He was on the schedule on the Disneyland website and everything. Then the day came...and no Merlin. He was taken off of the website and everything. His friend said he's not sure when Merlin will return...or if he ever will. Hopefully he will though. I miss that wizard so much.

I think that Merlin is hanging out with the dragon in Bermuda...I really do. Think about it. They were supposed to return the same day...but we got nothing. They're totally hanging out in Bermuda together.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                    A very good friend of Merlin's told us he was going to come back the same day as Fantasmic. He was on the schedule on the Disneyland website and everything. Then the day came...and no Merlin. He was taken off of the website and everything. His friend said he's not sure when Merlin will return...or if he ever will. Hopefully he will though. I miss that wizard so much.

I think that Merlin is hanging out with the dragon in Bermuda...I really do. Think about it. They were supposed to return the same day...but we got nothing. They're totally hanging out in Bermuda together.
                    So much for being an all-powerful wizard. Can't even tell us when he's coming back to the park >__>

Yes, Merlin informed us that he was supposed to be back in June. When he didn't come back from his vacation, I asked him, and he said he didn't know what was up. I asked Disney, and not even they know :\

http://skeletonstockings.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletonStockings View Post
                      So much for being an all-powerful wizard. Can't even tell us when he's coming back to the park >__>
                      Yah I know right? I bet he can't even make a decent piece of cheesecake.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

His apple pie is pretty good, though. All I know, is that he better come back from Bermuda with one heck of a tan. If not, then... um... maybe they ran off with the Doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                          His apple pie is pretty good, though. All I know, is that he better come back from Bermuda with one heck of a tan. If not, then... um... maybe they ran off with the Doctor?
                          ORRRR...maybe he's the 12th doctor... _>

Comment

Or The Master. :whistling

Comment

Hm...the Master...perhaps so. He always did seem sort of evil

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X