This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Last Ride on the Orange Stinger

I have been wondering, did anyone else besides me go on the last PUBLIC ride on the Orange Stinger?
    P.S. I said PUBLIC because I don't know if they did an after hour CM ride or something.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: Last Ride on the Orange Stinger

I was on there. It was great.
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Now I understand that "Blue Sky" means "No limits, nothing is a bad idea, everything is possible," along with "May never happen." But I prefer to define it this way: "Blue Sky = Hope." Unknown Author

Comment

I was on it the last week of operation.

Comment

I don't even like swing rides, but I kind of wanted to get on it one last time before it changed. Never happened

Comment

Originally posted by LLCMC View Post
          I don't even like swing rides, but I kind of wanted to get on it one last time before it changed. Never happened
          Luckily for you, you will have a more traditional style swing ride to float your boat when it returns!

Comment

I went on the last ride. It was during the electrical parade.
            As we say to the animals, that's the end of the lion.

RACE THROUGH THE UNIVERSE, CAREEN THROUGH THE STARS.

Space Mountain

Comment

Eh, I didn't feel the need to take a "last ride" since the experience isn't changing at all....I did, however, give the giant orange peel a great big hug the last time I rode, that was my goodbye.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X