No announcement yet.

Disneyland NYE 2010

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland NYE 2010

I am planning a trip to Disneyland for New Year's Eve and would like to know where i can find any info on the day's and night's events. I'm all about planning and I'm counting down the days

Re: Disneyland NYE 2010 but it is too early for them to give out the details. I believe last year they were open till midnight or 1 am, and had a special firework show at midnight.

NYE at disney is usually one fo the worst times to be at the park crowd wise. However, due to the low attendance of the park on AP block out days this year, see the 4th of july this year, I think you may be amazed by the low attendance.

Re: Disneyland NYE 2010

Disneyland is always open until 2am, and DCA is open until 1am. I always end up at DCA since DL is always so crowded. And get there early as it will reach capacity.

In DCA they usually have different radio stations play music in different areas(I remember 104.3, and Power 106 being there). They hand out hat's and noise makers for Midnight.

new years is jam packed and is almost the size of new york crowd style at disneyland park. and it was only one way. plus this past new years was quite unique because of the fog which by the way it rocked lol.

NYE is usually very, very crowded. I don't mind the crowds though, I'm just there for fun and can still have fun even when there are crowds. Just show up early and be prepared for rude mobs of people. I've also heard that in the past they put little party hats on all the AA's in Splash Mountain. =]
          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
          Disney is my life <3
          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
          Future Imagineer <3
          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.