Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else love the icy slush drinks in Fantasyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Anyone else love the icy slush drinks in Fantasyland?

You can get Icees at lots of places these days as well as similar drinks at Sonic and other eateries. However, something about these particular slushies just makes them phenomenal. Is it the hefty price tag? High quality machines? I have no clue. All I know is that these taste exceptionally good and much better than standard service station Icees. The Cherry and Green Apple in particular come to mind as being all kinds of absolute, juicy wonderful.

Re: Anyone else love the icy slush drinks in Fantasyland?

In June I had the apple juice one for the first time, and it was soooo good!! Plus I thought for the amount you got, the price wasn't that bad.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

i *LOVE* slush drinks.. and i would take an ICEE or Slurpee over dole whip any day (please don't hit me!).

but i've not seen these!! where can you get them? what is the price tag? and what flavors are offered?
      -plagued

Comment

I used to love them so so much. I hate that I've become more health conscious... I just think about how much high fructose corn syrup it has
        I live and breathe for these artistic ladies...

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
          i *LOVE* slush drinks.. and i would take an ICEE or Slurpee over dole whip any day (please don't hit me!).
          I won't hit you ---- I agree!

But I don't like the sour flavors in FL. Otherwise they are very refreshing on a hot DL day.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyHorace View Post
            I used to love them so so much. I hate that I've become more health conscious... I just think about how much high fructose corn syrup it has
            I'm PRETTY sure the frozen apple juice is 100% juice, but i can't find anything to back that up lol
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

My mom loves the coka cola one.
              Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
              http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

i'm still lost as where these can be found. i had no idea Disneyland had slushies! help? where in Fantasyland can these be?
                -plagued

Comment

In front of The Matterhorn where the old boats used to be.
                  Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Originally posted by Gino USMC View Post
                    In front of The Matterhorn where the old boats used to be.
                    ah, thanks! and what kind of damage am i looking at for my wallet? (if you remember from my "how much do you spend on an average day?" thread, i'm not a big DL spender, haha)
                    -plagued

Comment

I love the sour watermelon. I still love the dole whip but these have become part of my Disneyland ritual
                      sigpic
                      I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

Comment

Sour Apple slush is great and I have yet to try the regular apple juice. I think buying the slush with the souvenir bottle is a great deal since these drinks cost around $5.

Comment

Tinkerbell Twist - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Hi,

I know that I have seen people talk about the Tinkerbell Twist at Disneyland and we have gotten them before. Today we are at Disneyland and tried to get one in Fantasyland and found out they will not be making them any more. They are discontinuing one of the flavors(the green one
                          ).
                          Last edited by penguinsoda; 08-17-2009, 02:58 PM. Reason: Please don't link to other discussion boards per our policy
                          -------------------------------------------
                          I miss dole whips......... can someone mail me one??

Comment

They are good, BUT there is so much air whipped into them, that I prefer the lemonade slush, with a shot of cherry.
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by plagued View Post
                              ah, thanks! and what kind of damage am i looking at for my wallet? (if you remember from my "how much do you spend on an average day?" thread, i'm not a big DL spender, haha)
                              i get mine at dca there's a spot between the old orange stinger and the maliboomer. I have tried a couple i really like the apple juice one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X