Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alien Encounter In DCA?(WDS and DHS too?)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Alien Encounter In DCA?(WDS and DHS too?)

Hi, this my first thread.(I have read stuff on this site for over 3 years now.) Anyway, heres my Idea/Question:

How and Would you like to see Alien Encounter(the orignal, not sitch version please!) in ether DCA, DHS or WDS?

The ride might have to be minorly altered(like the preshow film, etc.)

So, post a way(I am ok if my idea does not work.)
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: Alien Encounter In DCA?(WDS and DHS too?)

^Also, imagineer how you would do it too.
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Welcome to the world of MiceChat membership! I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to vote none of the above - it could go in one of the Tomorrowlands, or Epcot's Future World, but it wouldn't work in any of your options, I'm afraid. They're not consistent with the futuristic theme of the attraction.

Comment

I disagree with Datameister. If done correctly, I think it would work. However, some elements of the story would have to be dropped. For instance, if we are talking Hollywood, we're not going to be in an intergalactic teleportation demonstration in a confrence for an alien company. However, since Disney is magical, the possibilities are endless from here. Perhaps a new super high-tech studio is showing off some of its greatest real-time tricks, and something goes horribly wrong when... one of their effects really works...

Comment

I dont like that idea at all.
          I have spent 80 days of my life at Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
            Welcome to the world of MiceChat membership! I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to vote none of the above - it could go in one of the Tomorrowlands, or Epcot's Future World, but it wouldn't work in any of your options, I'm afraid. They're not consistent with the futuristic theme of the attraction.
            Why not that you are an extra in an movie or TV show? Also, Why In Future World? I just some how don't see it being there.
            Last edited by Timekeeper; 09-06-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyThere View Post
              I dont like that idea at all.
              Ok, why don't like it?(not an attack, just your opinion.)

Comment

Why not that you are an extra in an movie or TV show? Also, Why In Future World??
                Well, that'd be a whole 'nother concept. If you've got an idea, spill it, and maybe we'll like it! As for why in Future World...well, it's about the future, and so is the attraction, right?

Comment

I like Alien Encounter, but DCA doesn't seem like a fit for me, as changing the attraction storyline to be movie/TV show based (it was all fake!) takes away what I like about the original. It should go in Tomorrowland, and keep the future technology/space travel aspects, or nothing, I feel.
                  when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Well, that'd be a whole 'nother concept. If you've got an idea, spill it, and maybe we'll like it! As for why in Future World...well, it's about the future, and so is the attraction, right?
                    Well, maybe possiablly, but I thought Future world was suppose to be Educational:lol:.

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                      I like Alien Encounter, but DCA doesn't seem like a fit for me, as changing the attraction storyline to be movie/TV show based (it was all fake!) takes away what I like about the original. It should go in Tomorrowland, and keep the future technology/space travel aspects, or nothing, I feel.
                      Ok, ok, I can see why.

Comment

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                        Well, maybe possiablly, but I thought Future world was suppose to be Educational:lol:.
                        Good point. It's better suited to Tomorrowland - but it's closer to the theme of Future World than it is to the theme of DCA!

Comment

It would fit into WDS more than DCA. DCA has no place to fit a ride like that. It could work in WDS because it's like a special effects show. I would like to see Innoventions gutted and have Mission: Space or Alien Encounter in there.

Comment

Good point. It's better suited to Tomorrowland - but it's closer to the theme of Future World than it is to the theme of DCA!
                            Good Point. But if talk we any further, it's going to be off-topic, but we can talk in new thread.
                            Last edited by Timekeeper; 09-06-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                              It would fit into WDS more than DCA. DCA has no place to fit a ride like that. It could work in WDS because it's like a special effects show. I would like to see Innoventions gutted and have Mission: Space or Alien Encounter in there.
                              Hmmm, interesting. But why WDS?(why not DHS?)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X