Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

    Hey guys,

    I was wondering, what kind of candy are given out during DCA Halloween Time?

    Is it the brand name candies? like Hershey's Reese's etc.

    Or do they give out cheap candy?

    Can parents get them to?

    Thanks a thousand
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360


  • #2
    Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

    No they give out really good candy that changes every year. And no everyone gets unlimited bags and you can go toeach station as many times as possible but you don't want to cause you serioly come home with a Grocery paper bag size of candy

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

      hopefully chocolate, but probably not...allergies
      dude, where is my milkshake!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

        They give normal candy as well as Ghirardelli chocolate squares. :-D
        The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
        fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
        JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

          It's an ok mix of candy. They usually have one main premium candy, which does vary from year to year. A couple years ago it was small candy coated chocolate kisses ~ about the size of m&m's. At most of the trick or treat stations they had a choice of a healthy snack instead of candy, those ranges from small size bag of baby carrots or apple slices, or mini boxes of raisins with pictures of the "Car's" characters on the mini boxes.

          Oh, here's a picture of the loot"

          Oh, i forgot, some pop rocks too!

          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

            Last year it seemed like all name brand/ good stuff to me. If you wanted to spend the time collecting you could easily end up with 10 + pounds of candy or more. It really was limitless and as the night went on CM's became more generous (in giving out handfuls instead of just a few pieces).

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

              Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
              It's an ok mix of candy. They usually have one main premium candy, which does vary from year to year. A couple years ago it was small candy coated chocolate kisses ~ about the size of m&m's. At most of the trick or treat stations they had a choice of a healthy snack instead of candy, those ranges from small size bag of baby carrots or apple slices, or mini boxes of raisins with pictures of the "Car's" characters on the mini boxes.

              Oh, here's a picture of the loot"

              Oh, i forgot, some pop rocks too!

              "OK"? I don't know... looks pretty good. I see Snickers, Dots, Laffy Taffy, Butterfingers, Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Lemonheads, Now&Laters, Toxic Waste... :blink: Toxic Waste?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                Originally posted by BrodyDanger View Post
                "OK"? I don't know... looks pretty good. I see Snickers, Dots, Laffy Taffy, Butterfingers, Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Lemonheads, Now&Laters, Toxic Waste... :blink: Toxic Waste?
                Dont forget Nerds!!!! Looks like a good lot. Whats the first day of the trick or treat party?
                "I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."-Walt Disney

                Hope I was helpful!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                  Ahahah. Just noticed the toxic waste. I didn't get any of that last year. Did I miss a special station? I've never ever heard of that candy before. lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                    You can also opt out to get apples and raisins, depending on if that station you go to has them. My brother and I did that a couple times because the apples sounded really good to eat for a right-then-and-there snack.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                      oooh also another alternitive is Air Dryed fruits!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                        i may try this..
                        is there a age limit to this and also.. it is this a free or a Pay event
                        My Art site
                        http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                          There is no age limit. Everyone gets unlimited candy and everyone can dress up. But you have to pay seperatley beacuse its a specail event. And the first hour everything in paradise pier was a walk on when i went. So I rode CA screamin 7 times without getting off! And the longest wait time i saw was 30 minutes for helmliches chew chew train!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                            Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
                            There is no age limit. Everyone gets unlimited candy and everyone can dress up. But you have to pay seperatley beacuse its a specail event. And the first hour everything in paradise pier was a walk on when i went. So I rode CA screamin 7 times without getting off! And the longest wait time i saw was 30 minutes for helmliches chew chew train!
                            How much is it to go to this?
                            My Art site
                            http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: What kind of candy are given out at DCA Halloween

                              It depends on what night you go and if youget a discounton your AP. When I went It was on a thursday night and it was like 26 dollaras I think heres the prices..
                              Advanced Purchase Ticket Prices
                              $26 Special Passholder Discount for These Dates: October 2, 8, 15, 21, 22, 28
                              $32 Regular Admission Price for These Dates: October 9, 16, 23, 29

                              Day-of-Event Ticket Prices
                              $39 If Purchased and Used on These Dates: October 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29
                              $42 If Purchased and Used on These Dates: October 30 and 31

                              All Dates
                              Ages Two and Under: No Charge!

                              Times
                              Wednesday and Thursday: 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Halloween Night: 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X