Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Which attraction, whether it's a ride, show, exhibit, parade, restaurant, or anything, which is at another Disney park but not in Anaheim, do you most want to see duplicated at either Disneyland or DCA?

Re: What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Aerosmith's Rockin' Rollercoaster!!! Best.Ride.Ever.

Comment

Re: What attraction from another Disney park do you want to see duplicated at DL/DCA?

Great Moments at the Movies @ DCA

Comment

None!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You mean there's nothing at Epcot you wouldn't like to have in Anaheim?

Comment

Magic Kingdom: Mickey's Philharmagic
            EPCOT: Test Track
            Disney's Hollywood Studios: Rock N' Roller Coaster Aerosmith
            Disney's Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest
            Disneyland: the best place to go to if you have the brain to do so.

Comment

After the Five year wait, Mystic Manor.
              Last edited by Crazy Larry; 09-18-2009, 05:18 PM.
              Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
              http://www.ericedunn.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ASC View Post
                Magic Kingdom: Mickey's Philharmagic
                Overrated.

EPCOT: Test Track
                California Adventure will be receiving a similar version
                but with an upgraded ride system and different theme.

Disney's Hollywood Studios: Rock N' Roller Coaster Aerosmith
                California Screamin' already uses that coaster's launch sequence.

Disney's Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest
                Disneyland has the original featuring the abominable snowman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Weaver View Post
                  Which attraction, whether it's a ride, show, exhibit, parade, restaurant, or anything, which is at another Disney park but not in Anaheim, do you most want to see duplicated at either Disneyland or DCA?
                  I don't know where it would fit, but Journey to the Center of the Earth would be awesome.

I'd also like to see 20,000 leagues under the sea replace FNSV.

Comment

Mystic Manor!
                    i would also love to see the "Discovery Bay" concept located where the pacific warf is currently. I think it would fit perfectly.

Comment

I haven't been to any other Disney park, just viewed some videos, but I would like to see Alien Encounter at Disneyland. I know Stitch replaced this, but after seeing the video to this I really wanted to go on it badly!! Too bad it's gone!!

Comment

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor.
                        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't know how it would fit but World Showcase
                          "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Comment

None. No more clones!
                            - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Pooh's Hunny Hunt from TDL
                              "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X