Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! Dramaqueen's Trip Report! (WARNING- very long, but lots of pics)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Dramaqueen's Trip Report! (WARNING- very long, but lots of pics)

Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Re: Finally! Dramaqueen's Trip Report! (WARNING- very long, but lots of pics)

Friday was our last day and it started out by waiting in line for Snow White who “was very fond of lines”

Then it was back to Toontown so the in-laws could meet Mickey (I told you they loved that place, but they hated Fantasyland)

We did a lot of shopping and second or third rides on Friday. We were dropping off our purchases in a locker when we saw this guy:

Yeah, I know it’s a crappy picture- but the guy is an actor and we couldn’t remember what he had been in for the life of us- I spent days trying to figure it out, but I knew I had seen him before.

When I got home to watch my TiVo, I saw this on Lost:

And this on Desperate Housewives:

It’s the same guy!!!!! It was so weird to be wondering about him for so long and there he was, like a sign from god. He even gave us his locker since there were no more big ones left and we had so much stuff!

Our in-laws were already sitting in the hub for the Parade of Dreams and I was heading over to meet them when Grumpy4 found me and I watched the parade with her. We spent the rest of the night waiting for the fireworks. We got really nice seats and everyone around us sat, which was a relief. They had been filming things in the resort all week and that night they had a boom crane in the hub to film the fireworks. The people next to us had to sign release forms.

I loved the fireworks and cried at the end because I knew it was time to leave. It had been such a good week, and such a happy homecoming. I really felt like I was home, it wasn’t just a cheesy slogan. The park looked beautiful and it was a supremely enjoyable vacation. I loved everyone I got to meet and I am very sorry I couldn’t hang around longer! I wanted nothing better than to ditch my family and spend all day with all the amazing micechatters I got to meet. I am so glad I could share a little bit of my trip with you all, and it won’t be the last one. When Meghan is able to travel, probably next summer or winter, then I am bringing her and I hope you will all help me show her a good time!

If you want to see the rest of my pictures, here is a link to the album:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y77/dramaqueen1241/

Do you MiceChat?

DMCA for life, yo.

Comment

Wow! Nice pics! Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing them!
            sigpic

Comment

Looks like a a fun trip! It's always great when you can get some time in with the characters without being rushed.

Comment

Hey DQ! It's about time! Great pics, glad you had a wonderful vacation in spite of everything else going on.

edited to add: It was great to FINALLY meet you, babe!
                Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I am SO happy that you guys had a great time!!!

Comment

Totally awsome report, and pictures!! thank you I really enjoyed it and loved the pictures!

Comment

Thanks for the report and pictures! :clap:
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Fun Fun!!!
                        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                        Marge: Pink.
                        Homer: D'oh!
                        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

great report...I loved all the pictures.....TY for sharing them with us..

Comment

Thanks for the great photos, Nice camera. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I also noticed the strange trail in the sky also. Real bizarre.
                            Last edited by Alchimedes; 10-11-2005, 07:41 PM.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

:squeeze: Thanks for sharing your trip with us! I'm so glad to see all your pics and how much fun you had. Good memories!! Great times!! I hope writing this report brought a smile to your face remembering how much fun you had!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X