This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Day to visit Disneyland

When is the best days to visit disneyland according to the time where there is the most characters roaming? I realize sunday is probably the best day to go for less crowds but which days are you most likely to catch the characters walking around?

Re: Best Day to visit Disneyland

Walking around? Hardly ever. Behind a velvet rope with a long line of kids and parents waiting to shake a hand or get a hug or take a picture with? Every day.
    I'd guess it's about the same every day. Maybe more on weekends.
    On Halloween, the characters are little more villianous in scope.

Comment

Last time I went I saw Peter pan walking around, but I think he was just going to his velvet rope station.

Comment

My guess at this time of year mid week.. went last wednesday it was great

Friends for life

Comment

I prefer Thursday, close to the weekend but not quite, but I find whatever day I am there is the best day!!

This one time on Friends . . .:roll:

Comment

A great place we always run into Characters is just to the left of "Happiest B-Days on Earth" There is a restroom located there and a CM door, In recent trips we've seen Fairy godmothers, Eeyore, Snow white, Princess Aurora, Mad hatter, Cruella and a few princes who I don't remember their names.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X