This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsters Inc Ride

Hello all I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but I found on the DL website the description of the Monsters Inc Ride. Here it is http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...AttractionPage

Re: Monsters Inc Ride

They make it sound more like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride than the slow-moving vehicles of SuperStar Limo. I wonder if there will be that much of a change.

Comment

I was hoping they would have something like riding the doors as the door hang down from the track above.
      Jeff made me famous!
      From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

thanks for the info

Orlando doing good
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240
          I was hoping they would have something like riding the doors as the door hang down from the track above.
          That would have been awesome. Too bad it seems that WDI's creativity is waning.

Comment

I think WDI would like to develop an attraction similar to the doors but the current attraction is a good fill for a big hole in the Backlot area. The dark ride structure and track system already existed. I am sure this will prove to be a pretty good investment.
            The Mur

Comment

Yay, another ride to be outdated in a few years. I bet that not too much has changed from Superstar Limo. The attraction is going up so qiuckly, I assume all the "Hollywood" scenes have been repainted to look like Monstropolous with clever signs on the buildings. Then they just replace the ABC AAs with Monsters Inc AAs. I would have hopes if they built this ride, instead of, as it seems, fitting in the ride.

Why couldn't they have put in "The Great Movie Ride?" Or an original idea, like a fake studio tram ride that takes you through fun sets. Something movie related, something that isn't based off the Pixar film which got the least response, something that will relate to people in 10 years. Oh Disney...
              Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Sounds cool! A fast taxi ride!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                  Sounds cool! A fast taxi ride!
                  Ironically not too far from the original concept of Superstar Limo, which was canned in light of Princess Diana's death. At least that's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirton
                    That would have been awesome. Too bad it seems that WDI's creativity is waning.
                    No, I don't think it's WDI's creativity that's waning. It's upper management's inability to pump enough money into rides. Take a look at Tokyo DisneySea if you want to see what the Imagineers can do with enough money.

I do agree, however, that a Monster's Inc. ride with a section based on the door warehouse scene would've been awesome.
                    "Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."

Comment

When I first saw that scene in Monsters Inc. I first thought of a roller coaster. Seriously, think about the possibilities! Doors nearly missing you, having them open right in front of you, and passing through them. Its a great thing to add more to the Backlot, and add more kiddy rides in DCA, but honestly, who visits DCA more, Kids, or Teens and Parents?

Oh well, should be a fun ride!
                      "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

looks like its gonna be fun!
                        "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Originally posted by IndiDis2334
                          looks like its gonna be fun!
                          I think so too, It might not be that exciting of a thrill ride but it really depends how the kids like it. If it makes them smile I'll love it!!

Comment

I saw the taxi's the other day for the ride.. they look cool

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                              I saw the taxi's the other day for the ride.. they look cool
                              No Pics!!! Where were they!! Details.......

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X