This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] The other two new Indy AA's

I was talking to a CM friend of mine who works at both BTMRR and IJA who updated me on the other to AA's of Indy.

WDI is still working on the other two new AA's and finding ways to improve the ride which means another refurb before Indy's 15th might be occuring after the Holiday season.

The new third Indy AA is going to be unique as it might be able to interact with the jeep's occupants. I'm not sure if this will be similar to the Potato Head AA and the Roz AA on the Toy Story and Monsters Inc rides but it's sounding like it. If this is true, then it'll be worth the wait.

I putting this info as rumor until confirmed

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: The other two new Indy AA's

Dude, really?? I totally can't wait to hear more about this one. 0_____0

Comment

Based on how the first one turned out, I'm really looking forward to the rest!

Comment

Wow, Indy can be greater than it already is? o__O

Comment

I hear he'll actually walk up and sit down in some of the jeeps as they pass!

Comment

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
            I hear he'll actually walk up and sit down in some of the jeeps as they pass!
            And follow you to the exit!

Comment

Ah, there you are. And just in time. There's a little matter I
              forgot to mention: beware of hitchhiking archeologists. They have selected
              you to fill our quota, and they'll haunt you until you return. Now
              I will raise the safety bar, and an archeologist will follow you home.

Comment

I hope that they update the Indy in the rolling ball room so that he flails his legs around, spins, climbs, or generally acts more panicky in the scene instead of being a stiff.

Comment

I'm glad this might be happening. Indy has deserved something like this for a long time. And, as other people have said, based on the first AA, the other ones are sure to be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron W View Post
                    Ah, there you are. And just in time. There's a little matter I
                    forgot to mention: beware of hitchhiking archeologists. They have selected
                    you to fill our quota, and they'll haunt you until you return. Now
                    I will raise the safety bar, and an archeologist will follow you home.

Hahaha nice!

Comment

I just hope it doesn't come across as Indy "heckling" guests, or calling them out by their shirt colors or something.
                      We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                        I hope that they update the Indy in the rolling ball room so that he flails his legs around, spins, climbs, or generally acts more panicky in the scene instead of being a stiff.
                        That would be AMAZING. Indy just hangs there likes hes got nothing to do. If he flails and climbs or moves his head that would make it just unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                          In that case, WDI might deal with the second Indy AA first while they think about the third.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

^ I actually think WDI should tackle the 3rd one first, since that's actually the only AA that the guests can actually see up close.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
                            HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
                            ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
                            FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
                              ^ I actually think WDI should tackle the 3rd one first, since that's actually the only AA that the guests can actually see up close.
                              Yeah, I think your right. Not to mention it might be the first one to do if the interaction element of the new third Indy AA is going to be implemented.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X