This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] October Pictures From Around The Disneyland Resort

Yes, I have been waiting for this to be my 1,000 post.... And for good reason! Here is a compilation of my favorite pictures from around the Disneyland Resort in October (my favorite time of year at the DLR, with Christmas coming in as a close second). Anyway, these pictures have pretty much no correlation, although I did try to group some together. There is a total of 75 pictures (with one bonus!), grouped by twos, and split into 3 parts. All the pictures posted below are thumbnails; just click on them to see the picture full size. I'll probably be busy the next few days, so it may take a while to get to Part 2 &3. Happy Viewing!

PART 1:

--KAN

Re: October Pictures From Around The Disneyland Resort

Nice to see your pics. I especially dig the Badger Shield.
    Broadway Duchess, Darling if you only knew half as much as everybody thinks you do

Comment

Fantastic pics!

Comment

Wonderful pictures Kan!! We have so many great photographers here, and even our younger members have great eyes when it comes to composition!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Niiiice. Can't wait to see the rest! The HMH pics are my fave.

Comment

More October Pictures From Around The Disneyland Resort

Well, I've been waiting for some time to whip out some more pictures, and the time is now!!! Ok, I admit that was a little dramatic, but hopefully these pictures will make up for it. They've been burning a hole in my hard drive... There are several of my favorites in this batch... Most definitely the one at the bottom, but I also like the pumpkin with the shadow of a hand on it (you'll see). IIRC, that was completely accidental. Someone walked behind me while I was taking the picture, and their hand is forever encased on MiceChat.

PART 2

And my all time favorite of all my pictures taken in Disneyland in October deserves a full size:

(Unfortunately, it got decompressed strangely, so it isn't as beautiful... )

Hope you enjoyed Part 2, stay tuned for Part 3! (No guarantees on when it will come though...)

--KAN
            Last edited by KAN; 10-30-2009, 11:30 AM. Reason: Fixed siggy!

Comment

Nice. I really like pictures taken of the Matterhorn. It seems like no matter how you take a picture, it always seems better with the Matterhorn.

Comment

WOW! :thumbup: Terrific pictures, you have a great eye for composition. I think my favorite was the Haunted Mansion picture in set one, oh and the statue.

Comment

Creepy, it looks like it's coming out of the wall right at you!

Comment

Your photography is improving. Nice work!

Micenation

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Great pics!!!!
                        So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

PART 3:

Yes, I realize I am a little late posting this, but I guess it's better late than never... Anyway, on with the finale!

And the one aforementioned bonus picture:

So that's the secret ingredient in churros?

--KAN

Comment

lol nice pic! and that maybe it!! ^^^
                            So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Those are beautiful pics, I like the one with Screaming and the fun wheel in the first batch. I too love Disneyland during the fall season.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X