Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't we have differently flavored food carts in DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Why don't we have differently flavored food carts in DLR?

I mean, TDR and DLPR has many different flavored food at their food carts(like popcorn, Churro, Shakes, etc. )
    Why does DLR not have different flavored food at their food carts?

Think of any lime(or any fruit) flavored crurros, being sold in Fronterland, Disneyland.

Think of Sea salt ice cream(or any flavor your heart desires), being sold in Paradise Pier, DCA.

Do you think it might work?(there are other food flavors that might worth trying.)

Timekeeper
    Last edited by Timekeeper; 10-26-2009, 04:37 PM. Reason: Some people objected.
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: Why don't we have differently flavored food carts in DLR?

They used to have apple and strawberry churros, they weren't very good. Flavored popcorn can be found like kettlecorn, and other flavored popcorn can be found all around Downtown Disney.

Comment

It wouldn't work. I'm sorry but that seems disgusting.

Comment

I have to say I am not digging the lime flavored churros at all!
        --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

yeha i'm kind of a plain jane when it comes to my food
          so sea salt ice cream doesn't sound good to me

but if they had a sushi cart my boyfriend would be like this: :yea:
          Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
          You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
          Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

A different flavored food would be good, but first, Disneyland would have to get the food they have to make it good before they go and actually try to experiment with other ingredients. They hardly have anything that tastes remotely good in any of the carts, so they need to start with that, then we'll see.

Comment

Don't they already have different flavors at the different pretzel carts?

Comment

Cart food is nasty in general IMNSHO. Sure, I enjoy the occasional Churro, or Mickey Pretzel, but that's about it. I'd rather go to a walk up window or restaurant so I can get my AP discount.

Comment

I remember when they sold different flavored churros (around Christmastime???)... I think I liked them... I was pretty young though... so my memories have faded... if they brought them back I wouldn't mind, I'd probably try one, just to see if I would still like it. Except lime flavored churros sounds disgusting to me... XD

Now I would love for them to sell sea salt ice cream... because I've never had it and it sounds really interesting. XD haha I blame the curiosity on Kingdom Hearts.
                  sigpic
                  http://disneyjedi1.deviantart.com/

Comment

Quit complaining. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what they have right now. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplemover Priit View Post
                      Quit complaining. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what they have right now. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
                      Are you being serious? Or Sarcastic?
                      --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

well i personally love the churro and popcorn
                        and i had a turkey leg once thanksgiving weekend
                        that was pretty good

so i don't think the food cart food was bad
                        Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                        You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                        Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

They tried out a Chocolate flavored popcorn once...did not go over very well. We tried it, but were not impressed.
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I usually buy one Churro per Disneyland trip, and never the popcorn.

If they had different flavours I'd buy more snack foods in a second.

I had a honey-lemon Churro in Tokyo. The honey part was so-so, but I liked the lemon.
                            My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Well they have chile-lime corn and butter flavors. they have different flavored ice cream bars, and in DCA, they have flavor-infused ice cream. I think that's as much flavors as necessary.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X