This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News X-Mas decorations Up

Today I noticed that Flick's Fun Fair had most of the Holiday decorations up. Just thought I'd share. No pics though

Re: X-Mas decorations Up

ahh dang ) jk

all these christmas decorations coming up are getting me all excited!
    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Very Cool! Thanks for posting.
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

That doesn't Bug me....haha
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Seriously? Before Halloween is even complete? Talk about jumping the gun.

Comment

interesting
            I know they have a major crunch time when Halloween is over and 13 days until the season starts
            but wow, 3 day prior to Halloween.
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

I have not seen for myself, but I would bet they have the decorations going up in New Orleans Square by now also in Disneyland. They have been starting in there the past couple years on the last week of October. With Christmas starting a week earlier this year than it has since Halloween Time began 4 years ago (if I remember correctly) they have a lot do to in just 2 weeks starting Nov 2.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronInCal View Post
                I have not seen for myself, but I would bet they have the decorations going up in New Orleans Square by now also in Disneyland. They have been starting in there the past couple years on the last week of October. With Christmas starting a week earlier this year than it has since Halloween Time began 4 years ago (if I remember correctly) they have a lot do to in just 2 weeks starting Nov 2.
                Yeah, NOS is usually the first place I've seen too.
                I think some of it blends in better and most don't notice until it is lite up.
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

Very good to hear!
                  "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
                  YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
                  Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
                  (Look at the URL i got for Facebook

Comment

There was a giant red ordainment on the left entrance and X-mas lights over the flick fun fair signage.

Comment

I also saw that the elephants on top of the Hollywood arch have the string of lights already!

Comment

So we get to finish up the Trick or Treat parties with Christmas decorations? Ridiculous!
                        I want my cake back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow...forget that we Still haven't celebrated Halloween but it seems that Disney could care less about thanksgiving they just skip that holiday and right on to Xmas
                          "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I am thrilled decorations are going up. We are travelling with a group of friends that have never been to Disneyland( I know!!) and they would love to see them!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X