X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Any new addition to this year Disneyland Christmas

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering, will there me some new additions to this year Christmas Holiday layover at Disneyland.

Will spotlight now be used for the Christmas Fireworks show? They have make good used of it in Magical and Halloween Screams Fireworks.

I heard someone said that this time there going to be something similar to Osborne Dancing light show(similar to Disney's Hollywood Studios) on Disneyland Main Street. I hope they have it for this year new addition.

I hope they improved on the mini-show that would always happening every 15 to 30 min after 5pm. where they would light up the castle and snow falling. I usually get emotional while watching the mini show.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Any new addition to this year Disneyland Christmas

For It's A Small World,It will have it's normal holiday addtions and with the addtion of Disney Chaeters(<MS) included.

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

A Christmas Fantasy parade will have at least one more float rebuilt as new, continuing in recent tradition.
      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

The Snow Show is supposedly going to be enhanced so that all of Main Street is involved in the show along with the Tree that got involved last year. Basically, all the lighting is going to be on the Main Street Buildings. Not confirmed yet but I heard of this plan.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X