Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to today's Register Starbucks is NOT coming to the parks!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News According to today's Register Starbucks is NOT coming to the parks!

Today's Around Disney blog in the OC Register is reporting that the coffee being served at The Market House has already been changes. But not to Starbucks. They are using a vendor called Joffrey's.

They mention Miceage of course, saying that Starbucks was just a rumor. But my gut feeling is that we haven't seen the end of this yet.

Here is the link. I hope it works since I am posting this from my iPhone.

How to get free coffee at Disneyland - Around Disney - OCRegister.com
    Last edited by penguinsoda; 11-05-2009, 10:22 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Re: According to today's Register Starbucks is NOT coming to the parks!

Aww... Well, I hope the new coffee is better than the Nescafe that was in there, at least.

Comment

thank god we dont have to have starbucks at DL!

Comment

Pete's coffee is the best. Get with it, Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
          Is it as good as Peet's?! That by far is my favorite!

Comment

WHAT?! Who is Joffrey's?

Timekeeper
            sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
            Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Darn it
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                  WHAT?! Who is Joffrey's?

Timekeeper
                  http://www.joffreys.com/

I'm thinking that somewhere along the way, negotiations with Starbucks must have fallen through and thats why they switched. Maybe Disney wouldn't give them enough control over how the product was served or something, and Starbucks might have pulled out of the deal. Or vice versa. Any number of things could of happened if this was an actual deal that was in the works.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Just FYI, the link takes you to a blog post telling you how to get free coffee from Market House.
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                      Just FYI, the link takes you to a blog post telling you how to get free coffee from Market House.
                      Link fixed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
                        You can get Peet's coffee at the Haggen-Dazs in Downtown Disney. They have been opening early in the morning for folks to get their coffee fix.
                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Well, I hope it tastes good! Joffrey's is scoring high on my social responsibility index, I gotta say:
                          Cafe Mesa de Los Santos

Over 100 years ago, Telmo J. Diaz founded the Mesa de Los Santos in Santandez, Colombia. His legacy continues today through his grandson, Oswaldo, who adheres to his life long principles: generosity, integrity, and the search for perfection. Cafe Mesa de Los Santos thanks Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Com. for supporting a fair compensation program that pays wages well aboce the Colombian minimum salary to the 310 hardworking campesinos producing this coffee. Other benefits to the workers are: Free health care for the workers and thier 548 family members, education allowance for children, insurance coverage for temporary or permanent work disability, anda pension fund to provide retirement benefits. While enjoying this magnificant coffee, rest assured that your are consuming a product derived from dedicated organic and sustainable coffee farming practices.
                          CERTFICATIONS:
                          • USDA Organic
                          • Bird Friendly
                          • Shade Grown
                          • Rain Forest Alliance

Comment

Joffery's also operates at WDW

All About Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company
                            Forget humble, we have a right to brag. Joffrey's is the preferred provider of espresso coffee for Walt Disney World, a position we have earned by winning a blind taste test for six years straight. And that’s no Mickey Mouse achievement.
                            "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

to Starbucks
                              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X