Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

    The calendar on Disneylands website shows "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks The Skies above Disneyland Park tonight thru the weekend. Is this true or a typo? Really like this old show compared to the newest "Believe" show. What's up?

    Here's a link to today's calendar:

    Calendar

  • #2
    Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

    It's true, we're going tonight just for those fireworks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

      ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE!!!! I love it!!! Im going tonight just to see those fireworks. I love it. In an article on the OC Register webiste, there will be no Tinkerbell tho. But Im still excited.
      Jennifer
      http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
      Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

        Originally posted by gwleong View Post
        The calendar on Disneylands website shows "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks The Skies above Disneyland Park tonight thru the weekend. Is this true or a typo? Really like this old show compared to the newest "Believe" show. What's up?

        Here's a link to today's calendar:

        Calendar
        Hate to be "that guy" but there's already a thread on this.

        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ming-back.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

          Man this depresses me. We're going next weekend and it's the holiday show (which I don't like).
          sigpic
          I raise my Kitties right.... they only watch the finest shows.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

            Hope everone See's it soon before christmas! ())


            Timekeeper
            sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
            Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

              Originally posted by Cadensmama07 View Post
              ITS TRUE, ITS TRUE!!!! I love it!!! Im going tonight just to see those fireworks. I love it. In an article on the OC Register webiste, there will be no Tinkerbell tho. But Im still excited.
              Either the Register got it wrong or they changed their minds because Tink flew Friday night.
              .

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                I was there tonight and saw tink fly as well. That is such an awesome show!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                  Aww man, I'm busy this whole week, why did they have to bring it back on a week when I'm busy? : (

                  I love the "Remember" fireworks show. Super jealous of everyone who gets to see it, Ohh well, I hope everyone who has seen it had fun. Take lots of pictures.
                  Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                    I saw Remember tonight also. It was the same show as it was shown before Magical began. I know I will probably be alone here, but it made me miss Halloween Screams even more! Screams is so upbeat and has so much pyro going off all the time. Remember now seemed boring to me and also outdated. Here we had these 2 new shows debut and then they went back in time to 2005 and brought this show back. Just my opinion.

                    I can't wait for Believe..In Holiday Magic next weekend. I still love that show, even though it's older than Remember. But it only runs for 6-7 weeks out of the year..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                      Congratulations to everyone who got to re-experience the show this weekend :rant::!$#%::verymad::bash: :thumbdown - yes I'm jealous!!!!!

                      My opinion: Magical is terrible, the X-Mas show is even worse, and our next trip to Disneyland is the weekend after Remember :bang::bang:!!!

                      I'm stuck with the x-mas show!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                        I was there and it was so fun to see this again. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be and my view was superb. I was there with a friend for her birthday and she was blown away.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                          Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
                          I was there and it was so fun to see this again. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be and my view was superb. I was there with a friend for her birthday and she was blown away.
                          We were there too and the crowds were great! We actually waited to see Fantasmic (I had 7 kids with me that were excited to see it) and we only waited for 1 1/2 hours for an awesome spot right in the middle! We didn't wait more then 15 minutes for a rides (including Indy and HMH). We didn't get to see the fireworks..but we heard them...it gave me goosebumps to hear that music!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                            Did anyone take video?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: "Remember...Dreams Come True" Fireworks show this weekend only?????

                              Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
                              I was there and it was so fun to see this again. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be and my view was superb. I was there with a friend for her birthday and she was blown away.
                              Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
                              We were there too and the crowds were great! We actually waited to see Fantasmic (I had 7 kids with me that were excited to see it) and we only waited for 1 1/2 hours for an awesome spot right in the middle! We didn't wait more then 15 minutes for a rides (including Indy and HMH). We didn't get to see the fireworks..but we heard them...it gave me goosebumps to hear that music!!!

                              I hope the same holds true for Sunday...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X