This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WOC Testing

Anyone have any idea when they might start WOC testing?

Re: WOC Testing

Strictly speaking, they already have. Video was posted on the DCA tracker earlier today showing them testing the LED rings around individual nozzles. For full show testing we'll have to wait for the lagoon to be filled and as far as I know, we don't yet have a firm date for that.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Really they could start firing off the fountains right now too if they want. It seems like they're wrapping up getting all the hoses hooked-up as evidenced by the fans on the Chernabog structure finally getting their water supply. Unfortunately I doubt they'll do much of that during park hours right now though.
      I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Comment

Well it looks like they could start testing testing soon, since most of the fountains look like they are wirde into the system (just look at them at night and see them blink).
        Disneyland - Since 1995
        Walt Disney World - 2010
        Tokyo Disneyland - 2015
        Hong Kong Disneyland - 2015
        Disneyland Paris - ????

Comment

According the the Cast Memeber Reference Guide...WOC testing started last week and is continously on the schedule...all after hours...

Comment

Here is some footage of some testing from a year ago.

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...0-20-08-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
              According the the Cast Memeber Reference Guide...WOC testing started last week and is continously on the schedule...all after hours...
              Keep in mind that they are testing the equipment not the whole show. Which is more like, turn on pump one at 10% pressure, then 25% and so on. Test LCD light #342 and so on. Test works, then move on to the next one.

At this point it's very important, but not that exciting.
              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

LED Ring Tests

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6W_32kY6bk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - WoC LED light test[/ame]

Repost for the DCA Tracker, video taken by redjag on youtube
                Last edited by agent321; 11-11-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
                  Wow. How could I have missed that! )

Comment

Originally posted by goofypirate View Post
                    Really they could start firing off the fountains right now too if they want.
                    Actually, no, not really. I mean, they could go to each individual fountain and test it with some type of external supply hose or something, but I don't see what the point would be. Anyway, none of the fountains can work really until their individual water pumps are submerged I believe. Even the water screens and Cherny need the bay to be filled more to supply them with water, since I believe their intake is located in that little groove under the former Stinger. I guess they could test the fire elements once they are all hooked up...
                    Formerly kaliwolf.

Comment

Thanks for the vid agent321. Getting close!
                      sigpic
                      Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
                        Keep in mind that they are testing the equipment not the whole show. Which is more like, turn on pump one at 10% pressure, then 25% and so on. Test LCD light #342 and so on. Test works, then move on to the next one.

At this point it's very important, but not that exciting.

I just said what was in the guide...don't even know exactly what testing is going on...but something is better then nothing

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X