Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Disneyland Books?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Disneyland Books?

    The Disney magazine mentioned several new books on Disneyland. They are only available at the Park. Are they currently available? Has anyone seen them/bought one? A couple of them look really cool, but I don't know if it's just the same stuff or not. I didn't see them 3 weeks ago. I'm going this weekend, so I guess I can see for myself. Just wondering if anyone has bought one and enjoyed it.

    Thanks

  • #2
    I saw them too in the Disney mag. I cant wait to buy them all.
    Last edited by Malibu Minion; 02-24-2005, 07:07 PM.


    Comment


    • #3
      I can't wait to add them to my collection. Love the glossy photo books!
      I think someone has left the shower running ...
      --Tiki Bird Jose

      Comment


      • #4
        anyone care to list the books here?
        WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

        Comment


        • #5
          Disneyland: Then and Now. A coffee table type book with rare, never-before published(so it says) snapshots and concept sketches. $24.95

          The Art of Disneyland. Imagineer paintings and sketches. $75

          A reprint of Diane Disney Miller's The Story of Walt Disney. $35

          Disneyland 1955 in Natural Color. Reporduction of the first photographic souvenir guide. $9.95

          I think that's all.

          Comment


          • #6
            Last time I was there they had a series of picture books that were each about $35.00.
            "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
              Last time I was there they had a series of picture books that were each about $35.00.

              Yea, each time I'm at DL, I spend a 1/2 hour looking thru those books. I guess that's why I haven't bought any of them. My wife says I'm cheap. :confused:

              Comment


              • #8
                What store are these books in? I admit I don't shop while at DL...or I should say I don't browse through stores very often, but I love books.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SCUBAbe
                  What store are these books in? I admit I don't shop while at DL...or I should say I don't browse through stores very often, but I love books.

                  Probably Disneyana, on Main St


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JustMe
                    Yea, each time I'm at DL, I spend a 1/2 hour looking thru those books. I guess that's why I haven't bought any of them. My wife says I'm cheap. :confused:
                    I have only looked at those books, I would be worth the $35.00 if they were either all in one book (for $35ish), or cheaper...
                    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Retlaw Yensid
                      I have only looked at those books, I would be worth the $35.00 if they were either all in one book (for $35ish), or cheaper...
                      The ones mentioned in the Disney Magazine are not yet available. I was disappointed to find this out. I wish the magazine had said that they would be out shortly.

                      The person at Disneyana Store on Main Street knew that they were in the Disney Magazine, and said I was not the first to ask. She looked more than a little annoyed that I asked, but she was one of those CMs who thinks they know what the guest is going to ask before we get the third word out of our mouths. I think she needed to go on a break, or something. I had to talk her out of thinking that I was looking for the latest issue of the "E" ticket.
                      ---------------------------------------------


                      a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by daddyb
                        The ones mentioned in the Disney Magazine are not yet available. I was disappointed to find this out. I wish the magazine had said that they would be out shortly.

                        The person at Disneyana Store on Main Street knew that they were in the Disney Magazine, and said I was not the first to ask. She looked more than a little annoyed that I asked, but she was one of those CMs who thinks they know what the guest is going to ask before we get the third word out of our mouths. I think she needed to go on a break, or something. I had to talk her out of thinking that I was looking for the latest issue of the "E" ticket.
                        Oh, thanks for the info. I'll ask this weekend. Did you get the CM's name? If so, I'd love to ask her a few times over the weekend

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh great... now I'm gonna spend $150 dollars that I dont have!
                          Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
                          http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518


                          Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X