Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Main Street Electrical Parade?

A couple questions. First, when is it possible to watch it? It seems like it's never playing. Dates would be helpful. I know peak times but when exactly?

Second, will it ever go back to Main Street? I have a feeling the answer is no, it never will, but you never know. This is seriously the next best thing to Fantasmic! and I haven't seen it in forever. Thanks!

Re: Main Street Electrical Parade?

Only to answer Part 2, there was a rumor of it returning to Main Street for Disneyland's 55th anniversary, but it's probably just a rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
      A couple questions. First, when is it possible to watch it? It seems like it's never playing. Dates would be helpful. I know peak times but when exactly?
      From the Disney Press Release.

Disneyland Resort Newsroom: The Holiday Season at Disneyland Resort Makes Spirits Brighter for Celebrations with Family and Friends
      Dec. 18 through Jan. 3, 2010.
      "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." Walt Disney

Comment

Let me take a guess, SoCal AP's are blocked? What a shocker. I also know it plays during the summer, when the SoCal AP's are blocked. Are they doing this on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head View Post
          Let me take a guess, SoCal AP's are blocked? What a shocker. I also know it plays during the summer, when the SoCal AP's are blocked. Are they doing this on purpose?
          Well yeah, that's peak season.

Comment

God forbid they stage the parade nightly, no matter the season (except for annual refurbs) like TDL does with Dreamlights. I believe even Spectro at MK performs more often that DEP...
            Formerly kaliwolf.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X