This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Disneyland in the rain! December 12, 2009 Trip Report

So 12/12 was pretty much the funnest day i've ever had at Disneyland, and there's been many! It was off and on showers, but it was such a cool experience. Disneyland is so much more beautiful in the rain. I've been told, and had to see it for myself. At night everything just glows and there's and extra feeling of magic! So great. If you ever have a chance to go in the rain, definitely do. Line's were very short as well! We waited 15 minutes for space mountain. The most we waited was around 20 for toy story mania. Indiana was 10 minutes, and so on. Great experience! Now for the pictures

So first was stopped at the Mad Hatter shop. Have to do that everytime. I fell in love with Minnie Mouse ears, and this little white hat. :P

Minnie ears.

This tree is amazing.

I love how you can see yourself through the ornaments.

Our first ride was Indiana, it was a pretty empty queue.

Wow! Never seen it quite this empty.

After we went back to the Mainstreet and Fantasyland area. Had to get a picture of the partners statue.

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!

I love these quiet places. I never came across these back walkways.

Rain drops on the water.

My feet were completely soaked, as you can probably tell by the discolored part of the bottom.

That's a lot of wishes!

I wanted to get a picture with the horse and me, but it didn't turn out to well haha.

Teacups! I wish they still ran during the rain.

We headed to Toontown, and went on Roger Rabbit. There's also so many fun picture oppourtunities!

Kayla

Me

We went to the Coke Corner just to see if possibly Alice and the Mad Hatter would show, but they didn't. So waiting I managed to get quite the cool picture, I think.

Now to CA adventures! We had a lot of fun there, and literally it was almost empty.

I just love this picture I took of Kayla. We were just walking by ourselves :P

Paradise pier.

My camera wont upload the other pictures to my computer If I get it to work i'll post them. I took a couple night shots of the castle, and holiday lighting. Also got shots of a cat roaming around. Second time i've seen one ever. Weird.

But after CA adventures we headed back to Disneyland and got some dole whips and churros. My two favorite things at Disneyland (: We sat in the coke corner for a while too and just rested. I love just hanging out and not having to rush anywhere. Just taking in the amazing Disneyland!
    I also met with my favorite Cast Member ever a couple times So that made my day too! I never get to see him that much.

Hope you enjoyed my TR!

Re: Disneyland in the rain! December 12, 2009 Trip Report

Great TR. You got a lot of great pics. Being there in the rain must have been awesome.
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

[IMG]http://micechat.com/forums/%3Ca%20href=http://img825.imageshack.us/i/capsalute.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E

Comment

I LOVE all the pictures! So wonderful! My favorites were the picture of the reflection on the ornament, with the raindrops, and the picture of the rain in the water, and that white hat is cuteeee.
      Random, but I went to a store once and the mannequin had a hat that was that style but the cheshire cat. I was upset when I couldn't find it.

And so nice about the lines. I haven't been to Disney in the rain for a couple years.
      blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
      - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
      disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
      - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
      - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
      - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

Great Trip Report! Glad you had a fun time!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I absolutely love Disneyland in the rain, and I love seeing shots from other folks who brave the weather on rainy days. Thanks for these GREAT shots! I love the color of those trees in DCA. I think it's ironic that we have to wait until December here in Southern California to see our Liquid Amber trees change to orange and red.

Comment

Man I can't beleive I missed Saturday in the rain. That would've been gret to be there. haven't been to DL in the rain in a while.

Thanks for the TR! It really brightened my morning!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Great trip report and awesome photos. I was there too, and it was amazing. How funny that I took a picture of my soaked feet too.
                It was magical in the rain.
                I just have a cold from splashing in the puddles.

Comment

The park in the rain is so much fun! Great trip report!

Comment

wow amazing trip report, i've been to disneyland in the rain..just wish it would have been as deserted!
                    i love the little wihite hat, it's so cute!
                    glad you had a great time
                    sigpic

Comment

I was there too! It was so much fun in the rain. Nothing over 10 minute wait in DL. It was a great day!
                      Keith

Comment

Great report and pics!

Comment

Very cute TR! I too wish the tea cups continued in the rain. Fill the cups up!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

GREAT PICTURE'S,

Glad it was a great Day for you !
                            Thank you for Shareing!
                            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

You are right about the rain. Glad you had a great day!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X