This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For You Mine Train Lovers Out There

And you know who you are...I just got the developed film back from the trip, and this picture is just too good not to share right away:

Enjoy. I'll have more shots of other things shortly, after I fix what the photo lab did.

Re: For You Mine Train Lovers Out There

Nice photo. Never rode it (I wasn't even close to born), but I always thought the Mine Train seemed like a relaxing, cool concept.

Comment

Anyone have any idea how far in it goes? That would be a cool "sidetrip" from the usual Park offerings.

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan
        And you know who you are...I just got the developed film back from the trip, and this picture is just too good not to share right away:
        It's a pretty shot, and, again, sorry about your toes, but what's exciting about it? I'm not being smarmy, it's just that this is the (very short) tunnel you see in the hillside when you cross the bridge on Big Thunder Trail. With the camouflage fabric disguising the rain damage from last year. So, am I not seeing something? BTW, I used to love the mine train, and I love that it's on the 50th anniversary CD collection.
        KevinM, it was the Frontierland equivalent of the Jungle Cruise, both were attractions derived from the True Life Adventures.
        So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

I liked it better when the tracks came out further and the mine car was on it...it used to be one of my favorite spots in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Gn2Dlnd
            But what's exciting about it? I'm not being smarmy, it's just that this is the (very short) tunnel you see in the hillside when you cross the bridge on Big Thunder Trail. With the camouflage fabric disguising the rain damage from last year. So, am I not seeing something?
            No, nothing all that exciting, per se other than I've seen it mentioned on this lis a number of times, but don't know as anyone had posted a picture of it here before.

Comment

Oh, okay. Nice pic.
              So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X