X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disneyland and DCA NYE Fireworks 2010

Post your videos or pictures here!

Disneyland's fireworks were absolutely insane! Definitely the biggest finale I've ever seen.

Happy New Year!
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: Disneyland and DCA NYE Fireworks 2010

First pics from Twitter:

Akema****e Omedetou gozaimasu! Happy New Year! Just saw an am... on Twitpic

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

We have video! This was the finale:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiLti1sVtd0]YouTube - HAPPY NEW YEAR from DISNEYLAND[/ame]

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I seriously thought a jet was taking off down the street. It was THAT loud from my house. Hope everyone had a great time.

Comment

That is sure a lot of fireworks! Must have been one heck of a night!

Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

I felt the shockwaves, at my house, which is 5 miles away.
            Check out my Toy Story Mania 500,000 Run.
            www.twitter.com/BCC4321

Ask me Anything.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA75jZXwaF8]YouTube - Count down 2010[/ame]

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Wow! My wife and I went last year and couldn't see a thing due to the fog. But it looks like you guys got quite the show! I hope everyone had a great time! Thanks for the pics and video!

Comment

hooray for blue moon!! :yea: happy new year!
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

DCA:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lcw4ro_zts]YouTube - New Years at California Adventure[/ame]

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

The Micechat NYE meet was in Paradise Pier to watch DCA fireworks and Disneylands and our jaws dropped when we saw the finalle. It was non stop pyro , it was awesome. Honestly the party at DCA tonight was a blast, they did a great job with the dance areas and everything

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkQwsoE5YM4]YouTube - New Year's Eve Fireworks in Disneyland[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0QIo5zZSRo]YouTube - Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure - New Year eve 2010 Fireworks - XTREME HD[/ame]

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for sharing your videos(:
                          sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                          Disney is my life <3
                          Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                          Future Imagineer <3
                          Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

The Disneyland fireworks were so asotounding that we figured they must've used every leftover shell they from all 2009 combined!
                            First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                            First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                            BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

I think they did use every shell from 2009

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X