Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

When it was still open in DCA, did you guys have the chance to see the show or, better yet, participate in it?
    What was it like?? Why'd they close it?
    All I heard was that they gave out trips if you got ALL of the questions correct..

Re: Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Disney's license or rights (or whatever the legal term is) to the show thru ABC expired, so the show went off the air and out of the parks.

Comment

Yea, my family friend participated in it, It was actually really fun, and relaxing! He won all sorts of stuff. Im kinda sad they took it out. I personlly MIss It. it was set up liek the real showww

Comment

I have never seen the show before. I heard that is got canceled because many annual pass holders cheated. That what I think.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

i was semi close to participate the only time i was able to catch that show

i remember i was in 7th grade, just learning my music notes, and the fast finger question was to put music notes in order, starting with the lowest and i came in 6th!

that was a proud moment for me
          Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
          You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
          Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I loved that show. I went to it every time i was at the park. I am sad it is gone and that i was never able to be in the hot seat

Comment

I got on it once. I loved that attraction, always be in the top 10 but just got up there once. I missed the 500,000 question! I won 10 pins a collered shirt and a hat. I really miss that show.

Comment

Originally posted by PaperCutter92 View Post
                When it was still open in DCA, did you guys have the chance to see the show or, better yet, participate in it?
                What was it like?? Why'd they close it?
                All I heard was that they gave out trips if you got ALL of the questions correct..
                Yes
                Have my pins
                I have a hat somewhere.
                Mad on the question that I lost to b/c I knew it.
                Loved that you had to sign you life away for tax purposes.
                Quote by Al:
                To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                -Al Lutz

Comment

I LOVED Millionaire. I got to the hot seat twice and and missed the 64k question both times =(
                  I still have my pins, hat, shirt, and even the wavier.

AngryAP.com - Disneyland and Walt Disney World nostalgia | My Flickr

Comment

Only went twice to see WWTBAM. No one in my family likes to watch WWTBAM. I wish that I went on the hot seat.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I got to be the phone a complete stranger... Million dollar question. I was 13 years old and not a clue what the answer was, but he went with mine and got it right!

Comment

I went to see it the first time I went to DCA and ended up in the hot seat. It was a little overwhelming seeing yourself on a 10' screen . I got to the second to last question before losing, and won a bunch of pins, a lanyard, a shirt, and a hat.

Comment

That sounds awsome! Those pins are sweet I wish I could of experienced it, very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceJesus View Post
                            I LOVED Millionaire. I got to the hot seat twice and and missed the 64k question both times =(
                            I still have my pins, hat, shirt, and even the wavier.

i doubt u are but.... interested in selling one set of those pins?
                            The Original LOST BOY

Comment

I miss that show. wish they hadn't gotten rid of it
                              - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X