This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Items sold in the park

While we were there last I was at a store (gift shop, since that is what they really are), I had bought some Mickey Mouse head gummy fruit snacks. They were really awesome and I want more. I went to the Disneystore.com website but all I could find on there for food products was tea and coffee. Does anyone know if it's possible to call one of the store/giftshops (maybe one that is in the hotel) and they can charge my credit card and have some shipped?

Otherwise I don't know how I am going to manage through life till our next trip!! (which is likely in 2012!!)
    Yaye!

Re: Items sold in the park

I could be wrong, but I think if you call DelivEARS, they can do that.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

I go weekly. I can take care of your problem.
      Just let me know before I go and I can pick up whatever you need.
      Then you can just PayPal me to ship them and all that.

If that's something you might want to do let me know, I have no problem helping out.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
      If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
      Giving up is never an option.

Comment

OOohhh how do I find there number, oh heck, google right? lol!!
        Yaye!

Comment

Every week!! I am jealous, so far I have 2 trips to brag about, although the first was not so bragadocious, lol!!! Can't wait to go again though, I am already scheming to figure out how to get there again!! hehe
          Yaye!

Comment

Originally posted by phi1215 View Post
            Every week!! I am jealous, so far I have 2 trips to brag about, although the first was not so bragadocious, lol!!! Can't wait to go again though, I am already scheming to figure out how to get there again!! hehe
            It's all we really do, so it's special to us.
            Plus my son is getting to grow up experiencing it all. I'm grateful.

My offer still stands though, if you can't find them elsewhere just send me a PM and we can work it out. Luckily USPS has flat rate boxes so it shouldn't be too expensive.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.

Comment

Hmm, well how about you rent out your closet for a week and we'll just come get them, lol

I can't believe how much hotels cost!!
              Yaye!

Comment

Hmm, well how about you rent out your closet for a week and we'll just come get them, lol

I can't believe how much hotels cost!!
                Haha, I'm still about two hours away.
                I'm almost Middle Cal, so it's still a drive.

Luckily I have family in Fullerton though.

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
                  I could be wrong, but I think if you call DelivEARS, they can do that.
                  They don't ship food, even prepackaged items like that.

Ok Lucky, we're going to have to do business!! lol:lol:
                  Yaye!

Comment

Disney DelivEARS
                    1-800-362-4533
                    Quote by Al:
                    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                    -Al Lutz

Comment

They don't ship food, even prepackaged items like that.

Ok Lucky, we're going to have to do business!! lol:lol:
                      No worries. Just let me know exactly what you need and before we go I'll make a list and have my wife pick it up when were in the park.

Then when we get home you can paypal me and I will ship it and all that. Just exact price of the item(s) and exact shipping price. Plus if I ship it when I get home, shipping prices should be cheap since it's not going that far.

Comment

Yeah, next time you go can you see how much they are, I think they are about $3.95 a package or $4.95, something like that, but if you could let me know that would be great! Also, I think if you just use one of those big envelopes at the post office it would be pretty cheap! Thanks Lucky!
                        Yaye!

Comment

Yeah, next time you go can you see how much they are, I think they are about $3.95 a package or $4.95, something like that, but if you could let me know that would be great! Also, I think if you just use one of those big envelopes at the post office it would be pretty cheap! Thanks Lucky!
                          Call DelivEars.
                          I don't think they charge shipping.
                          Then again, it's been a long long time since I used them.
                          Quote by Al:
                          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                          -Al Lutz

Comment

Yeah I did already, they don't ship food, even prepacked items such as that!
                            Yaye!

Comment

Yeah I did already, they don't ship food, even prepacked items such as that!
                              good to know
                              but shocked at the same time
                              Quote by Al:
                              -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X