This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rivers of America

I know this may not be popular but id would love it if they would add some American Legends to Rivers of America. I think it would be cool if you could see John Henry pounding some iron or Paul Bunyan cutting a tree or even Pecos Bill or Johnny Appleseed. Something besides Pixar would be a boon. What does everyone else think?

Re: Rivers of America

Wait a second. What's this about adding Pixar characters to the ROA?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
      Wait a second. What's this about adding Pixar characters to the ROA?
      OK, now were getting somewhere. :blink:
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

I'm just hoping they add some nice new Animals to the River of America so I can get my friends to go on the train more, I love that ride but most of my friends say its boring.
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

i actually really like this idea.

& im STILL glad they didnt turn it into a big Pocahontas commercial
          The Original LOST BOY

Comment

Cool shots!!

*wrong thread!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Yes, it needs some new life around the River. The animation of the Shaman was good (he is the old Abe Lincoln figure, by the way - that's the reason for the wolf headdress). Perhaps more motion around the encampment and more lifelike animals.
              sigpic
              Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsFREAKS View Post
                i actually really like this idea.

& im STILL glad they didnt turn it into a big Pocahontas commercial
                What if they added Bambi characters?

Comment

I wouldn't mind the addition of thematically-appropriate scenes or figures. I just don't want to open the door to merchandised or 'branded' scenarios. "everybody, look! Hannah Montana is having a camp-out!"

Comment

I'm hoping for the return of the burning cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
                      I wouldn't mind the addition of thematically-appropriate scenes or figures. I just don't want to open the door to merchandised or 'branded' scenarios. "everybody, look! Hannah Montana is having a camp-out!"
                      LOLZ. Best quote of thread. I can see that now, you pass by the non-burning cabin and out pops Miley Cyrus from the door...oy.

But seriously. I wouldn't mind seeing more humans, or little scenes, even figures of legend like Johnny Appleseed or whatnot. Not big show scenes, necessarily, but theme and location appropriate new human AA's could be good. And please, light the cabin up again! Even bring back the dead guy out front.
                      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                        LOLZ. Best quote of thread. I can see that now, you pass by the non-burning cabin and out pops Miley Cyrus from the door...oy.

But seriously. I wouldn't mind seeing more humans, or little scenes, even figures of legend like Johnny Appleseed or whatnot. Not big show scenes, necessarily, but theme and location appropriate new human AA's could be good. And please, light the cabin up again! Even bring back the dead guy out front.
                        There was a dead guy out front? I have no idea what this cabin was, anyone have pics?

EDIT: Never mind, I know where the cabin is now
                        Last edited by ChessurInWonderland; 01-15-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Way back when it was first placed in, there was a cabin along the river, on fire, with the fake corpse of a settler out front, arrow in his back. Eventually they took the arrow out, but left the guy, and narration said he was just a moonshine distiller who was passed out while his cabin burned down.

http://icanhaspixiedust.files.wordpr...rningcabin.jpg
                          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Originally posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
                            Way back when it was first placed in, there was a cabin along the river, on fire, with the fake corpse of a settler out front, arrow in his back. Eventually they took the arrow out, but left the guy, and narration said he was just a moonshine distiller who was passed out while his cabin burned down.

http://icanhaspixiedust.files.wordpr...rningcabin.jpg
                            thanks! Did they take him and the fire out because they didn't want it to be scary or violent, or just some budget reason?

Comment

Budget I believe the gas line to the cabin needed repair and they didnt want to put the money back into it....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X