X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Hidden Mickey

Hello,

Just spotted a hidden mickey the other day I had never noticed before (and hadn't seen on here yet) so I thought I'd post a pic.

It's the hand-washing station in Big Thunder Ranch.

Re: Hidden Mickey

That's a good one!

Two steam locomotives of the Disneyland Railroad have just recently received hidden Mickeys. Let the games begin!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
      That's a good one!

Two steam locomotives of the Disneyland Railroad have just recently received hidden Mickeys. Let the games begin!
      Realllllyyyyyyyyy, hmm.
      Looks like I have my next mission.

Desires should not be hindered, no matter how difficult life might appear to be.
      If you fail, don't cease; keep going, keep trying.
      Giving up is never an option.

Comment

That was a good spotting! Hope to see pictures of the new ones on the engines, as well!
        sigpic
        Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Crazy! That is such a cool place to put one!

Comment

I saw one on POTC yesterday that I've never seen mentioned anywhere - if someone could confirm that I'm not crazy, that'd be great!

It was just after the singing pirates/donkey on the left side. There's a burning building with three arches. In the last arch, a shadow of a chair is cast on an interior wall. In the back of the chair's shadow appears to be a cutout of a classic Mickey glowing orange. The fire effect flickers, so the image blurs, but it looked pretty clear at one point!

Another Mickey was missing - one of the armor breast plates at the end of the ride was gone...

Comment

Nice one! Never noticed that!
              So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Originally posted by villagecreator View Post
                Hello,

Just spotted a hidden mickey the other day I had never noticed before (and hadn't seen on here yet) so I thought I'd post a pic.

My daughter spotted that one about three years ago and only ever shared it with the CMs working the ranch. Now word is out.
                But wait! There's another at the ranch if you know where to look, plus a couple of actual mice to add to the flavor living in the ranch house!
                First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by villagecreator View Post
                  Hello,

It doesn't look like the other holes.
                  It looks non drilled.
                  It also looks like it was made so the soap could drip down and not make puddles all over the counter.
                  Quote by Al:
                  To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

Good job! my wife noticed that one when we went several months back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Reeder View Post
                      It was just after the singing pirates/donkey on the left side. There's a burning building with three arches. In the last arch, a shadow of a chair is cast on an interior wall. In the back of the chair's shadow appears to be a cutout of a classic Mickey glowing orange. The fire effect flickers, so the image blurs, but it looked pretty clear at one point!

Another Mickey was missing - one of the armor breast plates at the end of the ride was gone...
                      The armor one is gone? Rats! I missed that last time we were there. I guess I was too busy timing the ride for research for my next project. I'll have to check out the chair thing. That might come in handy!
                      sigpic
                      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                        It looks non drilled.
                        It also looks like it was made so the soap could drip down and not make puddles all over the counter.
                        But it is still hidden Mickey.
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
                          It looks non drilled.
                          The picture doesn't show how clearly 'man-made' it actually is. Take a look next time you're up there. It's not a knot hole, and it's absolutely been drilled out.
                          First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
                          First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
                          BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Reeder View Post
                            POTC - Another Mickey was missing - one of the armor breast plates at the end of the ride was gone...
                            we found that it was just moved to a different spot in the same room.
                            Pirates of the Caribbean - Armor Hidden Mickey - Disneyland Hidden Mickeys - FindingMickey.com
                            http://findingmickey.com
                            the hidden mickeys and details of disneyland resort

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X