Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Of Color - Testing Videos (Merged Threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] World Of Color - Testing Videos (Merged Threads)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXHc2Ho0FE&feature=related]YouTube - World of Color - 3 Big Mist screens Testing HD - Disney's California Adventure - 01.15.10[/ame]
    Mist Screens Testing

Ooh! Ahh! Breathtaking is all that I can say.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYTqDw2Nl5U&feature=related]YouTube - world of color new water testing/lights[/ame]
    Color Testing
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

re: World Of Color - Testing Video's (Merged Threads)

Ooooh aahhhhh. Perdy.

The cynic in me looks at all that kit just on the waterline and thinks, "how will they ever get all that working, every night?" :lol:
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

re: World Of Color - Testing Video's (Merged Threads)

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
      Ooooh aahhhhh. Perdy.

The cynic in me looks at all that kit just on the waterline and thinks, "how will they ever get all that working, every night?" :lol:

:lmao: I know what you mean, monotonehell. There's enough fountain, fire and special effects equipment in the lagoon to constitute a small army!
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

WOC Fountain Testing 2/4/10 VIDEO

Sup Guys, here a videos that I recorded

They were testing out some of the fountains today 2/4/10. They were testing it at around 3:30 because I remember I went to go watch Aladdin at 4. The park closed at 6. All the platforms were down underwater at about 6:15 after the park closed at 6. Me and my brother were probably the only few guests in the park at 6:45 before security kicked us out. I was trying to capture some of the testing done at night.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jjweejfYg"]YouTube - World of Color test on 02.04.10 - Disney's California Adventure[/ame]

Here's another video that I recorded back in 1/15/10

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXHc2Ho0FE"]YouTube - World of Color - 3 Big Mist screens Testing HD - Disney's California Adventure - 01.15.10[/ame]
        Last edited by SoCalbma; 02-04-2010, 09:51 PM.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Re: WOC Fountain Testing 2/4/10 VIDEO

Thanks for the vids! It's getting close, isn't it!
          sigpic
          Home away from Home.

Comment

I was there at around 4 today, what time were they testing?

Comment

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
              Thanks for the vids! It's getting close, isn't it!
              I doubt they are anywhere close to being done. Personally I think they are rushing.

Comment

in the first video, what is that thing rising out of a box on the right? lights?
                -plagued

Comment

I'm wondering if part of the reason Zephyr will be "closing for refurbishment" soon will be because they don't want to get guests and CMs soaked during the day when they're testing the fountains.

Comment

i doubt it, they have been testing the western platform for a while now even while zephyr had guests spinning over the bay.

Comment

Good stuff there! I wonder if there are any MCers that were in the GCH for tonight that can capture any testing they do...

Comment

Every time i go they are not testing. i want to see some of this stuff working in person. but i am too impatient to wait for the show to open haha. thanks for the videos, everything looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
                          I doubt they are anywhere close to being done. Personally I think they are rushing.
                          Well, I meant the opening date. I have no idea how they're progressing. My only source of progress are these videos.
                          sigpic
                          Home away from Home.

Comment

Originally posted by Krillinish View Post
                            I'm wondering if part of the reason Zephyr will be "closing for refurbishment" soon will be because they don't want to get guests and CMs soaked during the day when they're testing the fountains.
                            Probably just standard refurb. Probably not WOC-related.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                            Indy Ride Count: 2211
                            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
                              Well, all they need to do is program the fountains, flames, lights, and projections to the show. They're definitely making fast progress. I think it'll be ready by April/May.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X