This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Pixar Play Parade!

I love the Pixar Play Parade so much! I get so excited every time I see it : ) I just love all the characters, floats, colors and the music!! : ) It makes my day when I see it : ) What is you're favorite part of the parade or just any comments about it : )

Re: Pixar Play Parade!

Jumpy Guys!

And the guys who swing around on the Bugs Life float along with the guys who swing around on the Toy Story float :] <33

Comment

Omg same here! All those guys are soo hottt ; ) hahaaa

Comment

Getting wet

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by screamin815 View Post
          Jumpy Guys!
          I have a pair of jumping stilts. It's as fun as it looks. Not easy though.

My favorite unit is definitely the Bugs Life unit. My favorite character in the entire parade is Slim. So far he's given me a high five 3 times.

Comment

I love it when the squirted the water in the summer! It made it so much fun!! Those jumping men are amazing ; )

Comment

Originally posted by caraaisfaroutt View Post
              I love it when the squirted the water in the summer! It made it so much fun!! Those jumping men are amazing ; )
              And gorgeous, don't forget that :]

Comment

Oohh my bad! That tooo ; )

Comment

Bo Peep

Nuff said

Comment

My favorite float is the Ratatouille one, and I wish they'd bring it back. But since it's currently M.I.A., I'll have to say that the Incredibles portion is also my favorite.

Comment

; )

Comment

I love the Toy Story float- particularly Slinky finishing off the parade with the legs walking behind. Brilliant idea- pure brilliance.

one hundred and one

Comment

The Pixar Play Parade is done very well, all of the floats do a good job of representing the idea of play and the Pixar movies. The music is great too, the theme is better than it's HK Disneyland counterpart. I wish it would have kept the show stop would have liked to see how it would have been done. And of course it's nice to have a real parade at Disneyland Resort.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex E View Post
                            I have a pair of jumping stilts. It's as fun as it looks. Not easy though.
                            Apparently it's really easy if you do a lot of roller blading/skating. Talked to my stilt friend about that and when he got on jumping stilts for the first time it was like walking.

My favorite floats are Monster's Inc. and Ratatouille. Favorite music is Nemo's, and favorite costumes are jellyfish girls. This is my favorite parade that's still at the parks.

Comment

Originally posted by MonstersGoBoo! View Post
                              and favorite costumes are jellyfish girls.
                              Mine too! Their costumes are so pretty and all the girls are gorgeous. If I could be in the parade, I'd love to be a jellyfish girl.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X