This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] MICECHAT FIFTH ANNIVERSARY: Day One - California Adventure

O.K., here we go again. It's been a long day and I am exhausted. I am taking a few minutes to post these photos from today's festivities. Sorry that they are not in proper order, nor are they captioned. I hope you will accept them for what they are: an attempt to share the fun with those of you who couldn't join us. I'm sure there will be other more elaborate trip reports in the days to come. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these photos.

I hope to see some of you in Disneyland on Sunday!

Rick

Re: MICECHAT FIFTH ANNIVERSARY: Day One - California Adventure

I see Tinkermonkey. WA representin'.

Oh and here is something else for the thread.

Comment

YES! The 2nd photo bomb of the day and my favorite!

Thanks for everything Rick

Comment

Looks like everyone had fun and the numbers looked huge. See you all tomorrow morning, cannot wait to join the fun and see some old friends and meet new ones.
        Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

great photos, your doing a great job keeping us posted on the weekend so far rixter....i love the club 33 leather jacket circarama is wearing

Comment

Originally posted by Rixter View Post

Ahh, I LOVE this sweatshirt. Anyone know where I could get this or know who this is so I could ask where they got it haha please

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
              I see Tinkermonkey. WA representin'.

Oh and here is something else for the thread.

YAAA WASHINGTON STATE! Let's rent a bus for all the WA MiceChatters and drive to Disneyland!
              :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

OH THANK GOD IM NOT IN ANY PICTURES!!!! I'll be taking some tomorrow though.
                MEOW.

Comment

oh dear, there's a lot of people on micechat there, and to think that's probably not even half of us. well maybe i have no idea )
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

I see my face creeping in some pictures. I'm sure I'm creeping in many more pictures to come.

sigpic

Comment

Wish I could of made it but with work and helping my sister close escrow on a house I couldn't. (21 years old and Ill be owning a house TENSION) but from my house I say Happy Birthday Mice Chat
                      Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun, I wish I could have gone :/

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
                          I see my face creeping in some pictures. I'm sure I'm creeping in many more pictures to come.
                          You should join the photobomb game with me

Comment

Headed to DL right now. Running late. Hope we make it in time for breakfast. Looking forward to seeing many of you today!
                            Rick

Comment

Keep posting these wonderful pictures---it's encouraging many-a-conversation on facebook to get us out there!

Peace,
                              Roo
                              husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X