X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Captain EO Pre-Show Video

Here is the Pre-Show Video for Captain EO at Disneyland!!! Enjoy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4mXJkZ1ito"]YouTube - Captain EO Pre Show Disneyland[/ame]

Also here's the inside of the Building before the show.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2BIyiyuAQ"]YouTube- Inside the Captain EO Show[/ame]
    Last edited by JerrodDRagon; 02-24-2010, 09:26 PM.
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Captain EO Pre-Show Video

Looks like a great show! Can you get a shot of the inside?

Comment

The female narrator sounds a bit like Sigourney Weaver. it probably isn't, but it sounds like her.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

Comment

Just looking at makes me feel old...but brings back such awsome memories
        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I've got my HD recording of the preshow video to post soon to youtube.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by DLmeg33 View Post
            The female narrator sounds a bit like Sigourney Weaver. it probably isn't, but it sounds like her.
            ...I think it is. Disney just got Sigourney Weaver, an actress whose credits include the highest grossing film of all-time to do a ride spiel. That, my friends, is the power of Captain EO...

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyRicky View Post
              Looks like a great show! Can you get a shot of the inside?
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2BIyiyuAQ"]YouTube- Inside the Captain EO Show[/ame]
              Here you go Enjoy!!!
              Last edited by JerrodDRagon; 02-24-2010, 09:26 PM.
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

The preshow video almost looks a little like a tribute to Flashdance! hahahahaha
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

They say it's the exact same pre-show as shown 25 years ago, but I don't remember it being like that.

Comment

Here's a version that's a lot better quality, in HD:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M34Aj_1H73E]YouTube - Captain EO Pre-Show HD[/ame]

Originally posted by Eternal Disney View Post
                    They say it's the exact same pre-show as shown 25 years ago, but I don't remember it being like that.
                    I could have sworn they used an edited down version of the making of with Whoopi Goldberg. I remember not being scared of the Supreme Leader because they showed Angelica Houston putting on the makeup before the show, so I knew it was "fake." Anyone else remember that, or maybe I'm just mixing up memories. I can't imagine where else I would have seen that Making Of video though...

Comment

I swear I could have the music that plays in the theater before the show and after, playing in my room non-stop, it is soo catchy. Anybody know if it's available?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain EO View Post
                        Here's a version that's a lot better quality, in HD:

YouTube - Captain EO Pre-Show HD

I could have sworn they used an edited down version of the making of with Whoopi Goldberg. I remember not being scared of the Supreme Leader because they showed Angelica Houston putting on the makeup before the show, so I knew it was "fake." Anyone else remember that, or maybe I'm just mixing up memories. I can't imagine where else I would have seen that Making Of video though...
                        I remember that too, and I remember seeing a lot more of Michael Jackson.

Comment

Did I catch a very young Joe Rhode in there somewhere?

Comment

Yeah I remember the video being a lot different than that. More of Jackson dancing and doing choreography as well as them filming the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner View Post
                              Yeah I remember the video being a lot different than that. More of Jackson dancing and doing choreography as well as them filming the scenes.
                              Are you sure about that? The one thing I remember from the pre-show video was that they intentionally showed as little of Michael Jackson as possible. I remember that because everyone watching the video was looking for him, and the "tease" they give you is the little spin and moonwalk footwork at the end before you go into the theater. That much I remember clearly, and I recall that most of the video was choreography clips.

I believe this really is the original video.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X