This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] A Couple Club 33 Questions

There is a strong possibility that I'll be able to go to Club 33 next month for my birthday and I had a couple questions.

Is there a dress code?
    What is the average price per plate for lunch or dinner?
    What's the policy with purchasing merchandise? Do you have to be a member or can a guest buy merch as well?

So far I'm the closest I have ever gotten to entering the place and that's got me so excited.

Thanks in advance.

Re: A Couple Club 33 Questions

Yes, there is a dress code. They will give you a copy when you pick up your tickets at guest Services.
    You have to spend a minimum of whatever the admission price to the park is.
    You can buy all the souvenirs you want.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mcow1 View Post
      Yes, there is a dress code. They will give you a copy when you pick up your tickets at guest Services.
      You have to spend a minimum of whatever the admission price to the park is.
      You can buy all the souvenirs you want.
      Excellent, thanks.

Comment

Don't worry too much about the dress code. Dress like you would for any decent restaurant--no flop-flops, etc. Just don't show up looking like a slob.

Comment

How exciting for you! I went for Sunday brunch a couple weeks ago, the dress code seemed to be mixed in there, some people were dressed very nice while some others looked like regular tourists. But like above said I wouldn't show up dressed like a slob hehehehe...have fun, take the elevator its fun, and take lots of pictures especially out on the balcony that over looks new orlean's square

Comment

The dress-code is much more strict at dinner than at lunch.
            Mike

Comment

Is there a dress code?: You've already gotten pretty good answers, but here is the actual dress code wording.
              "Dress Code: For lunch, guests may come in fashionable casual attire in order to enjoy the Disneyland Resort in comfort. However, no tank tops, cutoffs, swimsuits, bare midriffs, sweatpants, flip flops/sandals or beachwear may be worn. Walking length shorts are acceptable. Jeans are acceptable, provided that they cover undergarments completely and are not extremely faded or torn. For dinner, evening casual attire is acceptable. For gentlemen, collared shirts and slacks are appropriate, and for ladies an informal dress or pants with a blouse are appropriate. PLEASE NOTE: Shorts are not permissible for dinner."

What is the average price per plate for lunch or dinner? Each guest's meal at Club 33 must add up to the price of a regular park hopper ticket. "u69.00 for adults; $59.00 for children 3-9, .00 adults; $59.00 for children 3-9, u Sunday - $69.00 food minimum off the menu for adults; $59.00 minimum off the menu for children 3-9. Alcohol and beverages are at additional prices."

What's the policy with purchasing merchandise? Do you have to be a member or can a guest buy merch as well? There are certain items available to all guests of Club 33, while other merchandise is only for members. Basically, anything with the word "member" on it is member's only. Ask a CM and they'll tell you what you can and cannot buy.

Have a great time! It's a wonderful experience.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

Comment

DLMeg33 pretty much got it all. The servers there are usually really nice. If it is not too busy, ask to see the other banquet room that used to have the microphones over the table. There are some very interesting pictures in that room, plus a lot more antiques. Your server will probably let you have the pen you sign with - provided you ask nicely! There are a few more freebies, like a hand towel in the restrooms, drink stirrer, small notepad that looks like a matchbook. If you are polite, the servers usually go out of their way to make sure you have a great time!

Take lots of pictures to share with us after you get back! You will LOVE it!
                sigpic
                Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Surprisingly, I went there for lunch a few years ago and I got away with wearing shorts and a mickey t shirt.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Very cool, thanks for all the tips. This is great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                      Surprisingly, I went there for lunch a few years ago and I got away with wearing shorts and a mickey t shirt.
                      yeah that changed a couple of years ago, I like it better now. Serveral years ago I went for lunch and everyone seemed to be in shorts, rafting sandals, logo t shirts and fanny packs, and kids in flip flops and tanks tops. for me it really cheapened the experience.
                      sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

That's Awsome! I hope you have a blast, let us know how it was, Im dying to here how much you enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshnyah View Post
                          That's Awsome! I hope you have a blast, let us know how it was, Im dying to here how much you enjoy it.

Totally off topic but good luck with the wedding contest Josh. I put a vote in for you

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X