This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Parking Lot and Future Expansion

I had a question on the Parking Lots. Well not just them. In the Picture, is that where one of the Toy Story Lots is being Built?

2. The Future expansion area in the picture, is that where a 3rd gate would be placed?

3. Where exactly is the AGW?

4. If they ever add a 3rd gate, do you think they will fix the are between DCA and DLR?

Thank you Solitary!

Re: Parking Lot and Future Expansion

The new structure will be in the top gray "Public Parking" spot on the right.

The Future Expansion Area is the location of the Toy Story lot and the Cast Member Lot.

AGW is in the bottom gray "Public Parking" area.

The Esplanade will likely be expanded in some way to accommodate transportation to the third park. It's unknown how, and likely hasn't been designed.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs09 View Post
      where did you find this picture?
      Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
      July 13th-18th
      November 19th-25th

Comment

yesterland, westcot

Comment

I had a question on the Parking Lots. Well not just them. In the Picture, is that where one of the Toy Story Lots is being Built?

2. The Future expansion area in the picture, is that where a 3rd gate would be placed?

4. If they ever add a 3rd gate, do you think they will fix the are between DCA and DLR?
          1. Toy Story Lot is being built in the Future Expansion Area lot.

2. AGW is the brown square under Public Parking and above Future Expansion Area/Toy Story Lot.

3. No, it would be where the Toy Story lot is being placed.

That picture is incredibly outdated lol. That was when Downtown Disney was going to be built around a small lagoon like WDW's DTD/USO's CityWalk.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post

That picture is incredibly outdated lol. That was when Downtown Disney was going to be built around a small lagoon like WDW's DTD/USO's CityWalk.
            ...And when they were going to build WestCOT...

Comment

If they make a 3rd park, I hope they link it by monorail!

Comment

One of the interesting things about that picture is that it seems to indicate a rather large expansion of frontierland, apparently the same locations now being looked at for Disneyland expansion. I have to wonder what the original plans were.

Comment

They should have done this layout for DCA! No space robbing hotel! Also, I like the centralized parking and contained hotel area.

Comment

Future expansion will become Toy Story lot very soon...it"s presently called Buzz Light Year Lot...They may remove the CM parking and make it all Toy Story for guests. The structure could become CM parking....Also heard a rumor that they will be selling tickets at the Toy Story lot as well to cut down on congestion. (similar to the tickets at the turnstyle, simple credit card stuff ONLY, no passes or upgrades etc)
                    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X