No announcement yet.

Do you think Disney should buy Garden Walk and. . .

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Do you think Disney should buy Garden Walk and. . .

I think Bob Iger erred in spending four billion dollars to buy Hulk, Thor, X-men and all the other Marvel characters who don't really fit will with Disney.

How do you think Disney could have better spent that four billion?
    Here's my list:
    1 billion: buy properties in Anaheim adjacent to the Disneyland resort starting with Garden Walk.

900 million to be matched by the Chinese to enlarge Hong Kong Disneyland even more dramatically.

100 million (to join local gov. spending) to get a train and subway station closer to Disneyland. There should be a train direct from L.A.'s Union Station to Disneyland's entrance.

200 million for a new World Showcase pavilion at EPCOT. (I'd vote for a Russia pavilion with the architecture of St. Basil's surrounded by the architecture of St. Petersburg.)

1.2 billion for property and the early expenses of a new, very different Magic Kingdom park within 110 miles of New York City. In this park with a Main Street entrance, an "If you Had Wings" type of attraction could me made into a World of Disney ride partly devoted to getting people to visit Walt Disney World.

600 million to make Soarin' over America for Walt Disney World, Soarin over China for Hong Kong, Soarin over Europe for Disneyland Paris, and Soarin over Japan for Tokyo Disneyland.
    Last edited by jcruise86; 03-12-2010, 08:57 AM. Reason: to differentiate if from another thread

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.