Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRESS RELEASE: Summer Nightastic! returns 06/11 with Disney's World of Color (merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News PRESS RELEASE: Summer Nightastic! returns 06/11 with Disney's World of Color (merged)

ignites the night with thrills, life-like creatures including a fire-breathing dragon, and spine-tingling adventures for Sorcerer Mickey. Also, in the skies above Sleeping Beauty Castle,
    So Magical is back, Fantasmic has nothing new, and World of color is very anticipated. I think they could add something else, like a light show on the Tower of Terror, or TLT Dance club, at least!
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Re: Summer Nightastic Is Back!

so is there a source for this?
    follow me on twitter mrhankyjr

Comment

The Disneyland press room website...
      ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by MTdizzle94 View Post
        So Magical is back, Fantasmic has nothing new, and World of color is very anticipated. I think they could add something else, like a light show on the Tower of Terror, or TLT Dance club, at least!
        Add something else besides World of Color?

That's pretty much going to be the focus.

Comment

found it thanks

Disneyland Resort Newsroom: Disneyland Resort Offers Spring/Summer Value With ?Two More Days & Nights Free? When You Buy a 3-Day/Night Vacation Package
          follow me on twitter mrhankyjr

Comment

You guys should get Spectromagic while the MSEP is vacationing in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
              You guys should get Spectromagic while the MSEP is vacationing in Florida.
              That would completely defeat the purpose of them shipping MSEP to WDW in the first place lol.

Comment

Ohhh man Magical is back, guess I'll be spending my nights at DCA now.
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Great summer time promotion I personally think it is a great theme to promote the wonders of Disney at night! Can not wait for world of color!
                  BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

It's going to be AWESOME...........World of Color, opening soon!!! Yaay
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds Fantastic!! Definitely looking forward to another eventful summer!!

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                        That would completely defeat the purpose of them shipping MSEP to WDW in the first place lol.
                        How would sending Spectro to California defeat the purpose of boosting WDW's summer attendance with MSEP?

Comment

Originally posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
                          How would sending Spectro to California defeat the purpose of boosting WDW's summer attendance with MSEP?
                          WDW replaced its MSEP with Spectro. Now, ours is going there because we don't have anything to do with it this summer.
                          With continued changes to DCA and logistics surrounding World of Color, it only makes sense.

Comment

They just need to advertise the new World of Color, and concentrate on that rather than market it with all the regular night entertainment.

The whole marketing gimmick of placing all the night entertainment is just that. The only thing worthwhile advertising, and getting the word out on is World of Color. And it's strange to use their invented word "Nightastic!" When the Electrical Parade is NOT showing up this year.

Is the entire news release somewhere? Did they mention any nighttime entertainment band entertainment, like they did last year. They must still be planning for evening entertainment on the Tomorrowland Terrace Stage, and they must still be planning for band entertainment on the Carnation stage????
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

That's a great idea about Spectro, but I can't really see Spectro in any park besides MK.

Glad N! is back though! I hope they make some awesome 90's style promotions for WoC like they did for Halloween.

one hundred and one

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X