Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some random old Family photos I found of Disneyland...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Some random old Family photos I found of Disneyland...

I was converting a bunch of old pictures to disc for my family and came across these photos of Disneyland. I think they're around mid to late 1960's but I'm not totally sure, I was born in 76 so this is way before me. Anyway, enjoy everyone, they aren't spectacular or great quality but I'm sure they'll provide a little fun.

Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

Re: Some random old Family photos I found of Disneyland...

very cool! I was born in 90' so I'm always curious about pre-me park. Thanks for sharing
    :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

Those are neat, thanks for posting!
      Yaye!

Comment

Those are great! Thanks for posting them, and although I know they'll never bring back the Skyway, that pic of Small World tells why I still miss it so dearly.
        First Visit at the age of 12, July 17, 1968.
        First Ride, The Disneyland and Santa Fe Railroad.
        BRING BACK THE PEOPLE MOVER!

Comment

Nature's Wonderland FTW!

Comment

did you have these pictures cleaned up? because the quality is very good, especially for older pictures. they look great

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
              did you have these pictures cleaned up? because the quality is very good, especially for older pictures. they look great
              Thanks! No, I didn't alter them in any way, they've just been put through my scanner. I totally love the whole retro look of them all.
              Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

Comment

so do i. I was just curious. the reason why I asked, is I was wondering if you have tried to fix pictures, what program do you use, because my dad has older family pictures, some of which are somewhat faded to the point of not being able to make out who or what is in the picture. I have a program called photo soap and havent tried it yet(dont have a scanner) but I thought if you have a specific program that you have had good luck with then maybe I could try that one.

Comment

Fun stuff! Thanks for posting!
                  sigpic
                  Home away from Home.

Comment

Thanks for these incredible pics! Why they ever got rid of skull rock, I'll never know...

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfan07 View Post
                      so do i. I was just curious. the reason why I asked, is I was wondering if you have tried to fix pictures, what program do you use, because my dad has older family pictures, some of which are somewhat faded to the point of not being able to make out who or what is in the picture. I have a program called photo soap and havent tried it yet(dont have a scanner) but I thought if you have a specific program that you have had good luck with then maybe I could try that one.
                      I've had good luck with a Kodak plugin, Digital ROC Professional- it's available for both Mac & PC. If it's OK with the SpaceDog76, I could run a couple of the pics from this thread through the plugin, and show you what the results look like.

ps- Love the Pics!

Comment

Great shots. Thanks for posting those. Even with the faded look, they still have a great color saturation to them.
                        Really miss some of that old stuff and wish some of it could come back, somehow.
                        sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
                        Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

Wow, the monorail track looks so perfect. I wish they could fix it or replace it or something to make it look like that again.

Comment

Those are extremely awesome!
                            Every time I see someone put in the effort to find old Disneyland pics and scan them, I get this instant urge and then I procrastinate and ultimately fail at getting the task started, haha.

Thank you for sharing and hopefully this is a bigger push to make me go find the old pictures I have floating around.
                            http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                            Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

I love the picture of Skullrock overlooking a Small World.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X