This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WOC plan of attack!

so now that the date has been released for the official "spring" opening of world of color (june 11), what is your plan of attack to ensure that you will be one of the first to view the new nightastic water spectacular??

Re: WOC plan of attack!

Go the the D23 preview... (I'm just guessing that they will have one).
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

get to DCA at opening on the 1st day of public veiwing(June 11) get a "showpass" ticket hang out in Disneyland until about 3 hours before showtime, head back into DCA and wait until they allow people to enter Paradise Park

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
        get to DCA at opening on the 1st day of public veiwing(June 11) get a "showpass" ticket hang out in Disneyland until about 3 hours before showtime, head back into DCA and wait until they allow people to enter Paradise Park
        If you really want to see WOC on opening day, I would get there LONG before the park opens. The crowds that day will be amazing...
        "To all who come to this happy place... welcome." -Walt Disney
        "And that was without even a single drop of rum" -Jack Sparrow

Comment

I'll just wait for a very long time before I see it...if I ever see it...

Comment

My friends and I had planned this out months ago!

We will get to the park as early as they will let us! Once we are in at opening we camp out! only time we leave will be bathroom breaks and food. On a rotational basis of course.

If they have show pass we plan to do the first few steps and once in we will get show pass and then camp out wherever showpass people are supposed to wait and continue from there.

Yes, we are dead serious.

Comment

Looks like I'll be missing it. We will be at DLR in late May. Maybe by the time I come back in 2011 or 2012, the craze will have died down? Either that, or...

I'll just wait for a very long time before I see it...if I ever see it...

Comment

Showpass!

Yeah, I dunno.

Comment

I'll be there in July, so I'll just go with the flow when I get there. No plans here!

sigpic

Comment

- Get there very early.

- Bring a lot of patience (and some bottled water, maybe a sandwich..)

- Wait, and keep waiting... until the show starts.

I survived 5/5/05 crowds and Summer Nightastic Premiere Night crowds. I'm ready for World of Color!
                    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

weapons. if rowdy moms can use their strollers to attack, then we should be prepared.
                      -plagued

Comment

Originally posted by astrologic View Post
                        I'll be there in July, so I'll just go with the flow when I get there. No plans here!
                        Same here. Except I have no idea when I'm going -- sometime this summer hopefully!
                        Originally posted by DL2006 View Post
                        My friends and I had planned this out months ago!

We will get to the park as early as they will let us! Once we are in at opening we camp out! only time we leave will be bathroom breaks and food. On a rotational basis of course.

If they have show pass we plan to do the first few steps and once in we will get show pass and then camp out wherever showpass people are supposed to wait and continue from there.

Yes, we are dead serious.
                        That sounds like SO much fun. Honestly, camping out for stuff with your friends is almost as fun as the actual event.

Comment

Sorry for all you "campers" out there, but there won't be any of that with WoC, as I believe. Showpass is an effort to get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
                            Go the the D23 preview... (I'm just guessing that they will have one).
                            That's my plan A.

Plan B is to get there early

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post
                              Sorry for all you "campers" out there, but there won't be any of that with WoC, as I believe. Showpass is an effort to get rid of it.
                              I don't think Showpass has been officially announced.. and besides, we still have to wait in line to get a showpass. so we have to camp out either way I guess..
                              - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X