Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WOC Chernabog Tower?????????????

Question : What is this? ...... How will this be used in the show?

Re: WOC Chernabog Tower?????????????

i think it will be used in the villians segment, but im not sure how... but i know it involves water
    MOVE ALONG. MOVE ALONG.

Comment

If it's Chernabog, it's all good.

Comment

It's a tower located at the back of the WoC platform that hides under the water and is able to rise up to a height of 80feet I believe. It's speculated that it will be used to create Chernabog during the show. The tower itself features water fountains, projections, fire, and LED lighting.

It features fountains that can create the effect of wings/head to help bring Chernabog to life.

I think here it is shown at full height, photo by OC2Epcot

In this picture by yoyoflamingo you can see some of the lighting

Finally, this video shows the tower rising out of the water (at the :50 second mark)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqv9biC0S5o"]YouTube - (01-23-10) World of Color Fountain Tests[/ame]
        Last edited by nonob88; 03-25-2010, 02:05 PM.
        - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

That looks like that is going to be awesome! I haven't seen that before.

Comment

we also have this picture posted by boy33, and what looks like the chernabog tower being tested in the show..

- Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Thats a lot of question marks in the title. haha

There has been quite a bit of discussion as to what this tower will be in the project trackers. I suggest a search of those threads to see what you can find.

Comment

It's Murphy

Comment

Oh lawdy I'm going to faint with girlish glee when I see Cherny *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by ZomBats View Post
                    Oh lawdy I'm going to faint with girlish glee when I see Cherny *sigh*
                    It will be a show-stopping moment! When you combine everything the tower is able to do, and you add an amazing score - it will be an amazing part of the show

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IF_OONo5RE]YouTube - World of Color Abbey Road Sessions[/ame]
                    - Adventure Is Waiting -

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X