This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dumb Luck Fireworks Photos

I took these Remember . . . Dreams Come True pics on 10/22. No tripod, no timer, just hand held. I can't believe how good they came out . . .
    Timing is everything. I didn't know I took this pic until I got home. The spirit of Uncle Walt was with me. :ap:

This was taken during the POTC "battle." I just call it, "Honey, I Blew Up Disneyland."

More fireworks shots are on my website.

Tim
    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Re: My Dumb Luck Fireworks Photos

Great photos! Very nice website too! Thanks for sharing them!

Comment

awesome job with the pics! i'm muy impressed! every time i try to take some photos of the fireworks, they just turn out looking like squiggly blobs of neon light...
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
        every time i try to take some photos of the fireworks, they just turn out looking like squiggly blobs of neon light...
        The other 20 or so photos I took pretty much came out that way lol.

Sometimes the planets just align properly.

Comment

I saved that exe program that shows the river in a moving panaramic shot. That is so cool. The water even looks like it is moving when the auto pan is on. How did you do that? What kind of thingee is this anyway? It's so cool.

Oh yea, the other pictures you took are also very cool. The fireworks came out just great.
          Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy
            I saved that exe program that shows the river in a moving panaramic shot. That is so cool. The water even looks like it is moving when the auto pan is on. How did you do that? What kind of thingee is this anyway? It's so cool.

Oh yea, the other pictures you took are also very cool. The fireworks came out just great.
            I'm glad you liked the pics, LB. Thanks!

I use a program called Pixaround that stitches a series of photos together to create a panorama. It's very cool. The "ripples" you see are just distortion from the panning feature. It does make the water look real though, doesn't it?

Somewhere, I have a similar panorama I took at EPCOT's World Showcase a couple years ago. If I can locate it, I'll put that one up on the website as well.

Tim

Comment

Where can one find this program? Is it shareware or something you get at a regular software store?

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

www.pixaround.com

Comment

Thanks for the link. Interesting site. I will use the TRY to see how it works for me. Thanks again.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X