X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video World of Color - Test of Full Show

Here is a test of the full show of "World of Color" found on youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9v5-uEXyI"]YouTube- World of Color full test recorded from the Grand Californian[/ame]

Same show, but broken into 3 parts:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka95IJtfRuA"]YouTube- FULL SHOW TESTING OF WORLD OF COLOR AT DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE PART 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GuWbVUBhqY"]YouTube- FULL SHOW TESTING OF WORLD OF COLOR AT DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE PART 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWKkUu3n4w"]YouTube- FULL SHOW TESTING OF WORLD OF COLOR AT DISNEY'S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE PART 3[/ame]
    Last edited by Aladdin; 04-10-2010, 12:17 AM. Reason: updated youtube links, to provide a copy that will run properly
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Re: World of Color - Test of Full Show

This has already been posted, not sure where the thread was moved to though.

Pretty spectacular! Good for getting a sneak peek.. i'm pretty sure that isn't the final version of the show.
    - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

EPIC WIN

This Show= First successful night time show for DCA
      Last edited by Ckelef1; 04-08-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

HOT DOG! I'm gonna start watching right away!

Comment

Originally posted by Ckelef1 View Post
          EPIC WIN

This Show= First successful show for DCA
          Is Pixar Play Parade not successful?

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post

Pretty spectacular! Good for getting a sneak peek.. i'm pretty sure that isn't the final version of the show.
            That thread was relocated to the COmmuntiy Outpost section since the original video was only found on Laughing Place.

Now that the video is on Youtube, it'll be easier to acess it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
            Indy Ride Count: 2211
            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
              Is Pixar Play Parade not successful?
              post edited. i meant to say night time show. now my post is true unless you count the smoke filled luminaria a success

Comment

post edited. i meant to say night time show. now my post is true unless you count the smoke filled luminaria a success
                The only thing successful about that show, in my opinion, was the music.

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post

FYI: Yes, I did see the topic that posted links to the video about 24 hours ago, however the rules here are that videos need to be embedded into the the topic. Links to other non-partner sites are typically not allowed. The previous topic had a link to a non-partner site, and the previous topic moved out of the DL section. However, now that the video is on youtube, it can be linked to a new topic, in the proper section.

Perhaps it was also linked to the DCA project tracker, BUT this being a MAJOR addition to DCA, this video is well deserving of it's own topic.
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                    The only thing successful about that show, in my opinion, was the music.
                    thats why i think they should use that audio ( with a rendition of hanukkah o hanukkah come light the menorah(due to its reference to light))and tune it to the foutnains, and we automatically have a great world of color holiday show

Comment

thats why i think they should use that audio ( with a rendition of hanukkah o hanukkah come light the menorah(due to its reference to light))and tune it to the foutnains, and we automatically have a great world of color holiday show

I would call it: Luminaria: The Season of Light in the World of Color

This actually presents Steve an opportunity to redo Luminaria.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                      Indy Ride Count: 2211
                      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post

or just simply
                        LuminAria:The Season of Light in Color

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post

He's said he wants to and I don't blame him. There are endless possibilities with it.

Comment

I wish they'd bring back some of the lighting effects from Luminaria. The sparkly lights and the floating candles in the lagoon. although I guess with the WoC platform you can't have the candles anymore..

-photos from laughingplace.com
                            - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

The twinkly lights were really pretty and gave the Pier a sense of enchantment. I hope they'll do something similar in rainbow colors for WOC to make it more interactive!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X