Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Club 33 Question.. Please help.

Okay so I got reservations ti Club 33 for 7 people. If only 6 show up Do I have to cancel the other person? That 1 person will not even be going into the park. Not able to come to CA with us... Or do I tell the guest relations person 1 person has canceled. Otherwise, I need to find 1 person willing to go to club 33 with us! Thanks.
    Obsessed with Disney! :earsboy:
    WDW vacation winners of Disney online video contest!
    Disneyland video contest...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpd-0zNqu8
    Surprise DCL Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0ZgMsEiFg
    DCL 2003, 2006, 2008, 2011 WDW 03,08 DL +100 x's NEXT: WDW Sept 2012
    :stir: me 33 pirateH 35 princessD 10 :darth: DS 8

Re: Club 33 Question.. Please help.

Originally posted by mindy327 View Post
    Okay so I got reservations ti Club 33 for 7 people. If only 6 show up Do I have to cancel the other person? That 1 person will not even be going into the park. Not able to come to CA with us... Or do I tell the guest relations person 1 person has canceled. Otherwise, I need to find 1 person willing to go to club 33 with us! Thanks.
    I have been told I am to cancel anyone not going 48 hours in advance. I would recommend you contact your sponsor at let them know you are canceling 1 person. They can contact Club 33 and fix the reservation. Otherwise, your sponsor may be billed for the cancellation.

I am sure a couple members here may be able to tell you exactly what they need to do.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

You could bring me instead!
      Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
        You could bring me instead!

Thanks I may just do that...
        Obsessed with Disney! :earsboy:
        WDW vacation winners of Disney online video contest!
        Disneyland video contest...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpd-0zNqu8
        Surprise DCL Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT0ZgMsEiFg
        DCL 2003, 2006, 2008, 2011 WDW 03,08 DL +100 x's NEXT: WDW Sept 2012
        :stir: me 33 pirateH 35 princessD 10 :darth: DS 8

Comment

Whatever is easier for you, really. Guest Relations can take care of it when you pick up the tickets, if you don't mind waiting a few minutes while the Club changes the number of tickets to be dispersed, or Guest Relations could give you the extra ticket and just have you take it to the Club where the concierge will take care of it there.

Of course, if you have a moment, it always is best to call ahead.

Comment

Club 33 has a strict no cancelling anybody in your party policy. There is a hefty fee for such cancellations. Now I do happen to be available to fill in and help you out since I'm such a nice guy...
            In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Comment

you are so lucky!! I would do anything to get into club 33
              "To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land."óWalt Disney

Comment

Club 33 is amazing. I was able to experience it on my 21st birthday. I do remember my reservation was originally for four, but only three were able to go. I don't think I did anything, but then again my sponsor was Robert Iger, so..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X