Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"World of Color" OFFICIALLY Debuts June 11, 2010 (merged threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News "World of Color" OFFICIALLY Debuts June 11, 2010 (merged threads)

From Disneyland's official Twitter feed:

Enjoy!

Re: "World of Color" OFFICIALLY Debuts June 11, 2010

I was just going to post this! haha! You beat me to it!

Comment

Nice! Glad to hear an opening date is official. Seeing that is still somewhat early, we now have to sit and wait for the "Eeeppp!!!" and the "omg I can't wait!!!" and the "Wahoo! I'm buying my plane ticket now!". Don't get me wrong, I'm excited, but the over excitement of some will be fun to read.

Comment

i just really hope they do some soft openings on the 9th and 10th as thats when im gonna be there for my girlfriend's birthday.

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeanmachine View Post
          i just really hope they do some soft openings on the 9th and 10th as thats when im gonna be there for my girlfriend's birthday.
          The 9th, maybe. But the 10th is the media night I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeanmachine View Post
            June 10th is a Grad Nite night and I believe is suppose to be a media event that night as well.

Comment

Ugh, that bums me out, even though I knew it was coming! I planned my trip for mid-May a long time ago when they said just "Spring 2010" was the opening time. Ah well, I'll have to wait another year to see it. Although...I gotta say, June is a summer month...

Comment

Originally posted by moshilove View Post
                Ugh, that bums me out, even though I knew it was coming! I planned my trip for mid-May a long time ago when they said just "Spring 2010" was the opening time. Ah well, I'll have to wait another year to see it. Although...I gotta say, June is a summer month...
                Not meaning to put salt or lemon juice on the wound, but June 11th is still technically Spring. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
                  June 10th is a Grad Nite night and I believe is suppose to be a media event that night as well.
                  ahhh yes, i forgot about the media event.

Two Guys, One Mouse podcast. first adult-oriented podcast. every Friday at Midnight.

Comment

Didn't we know this last month?

Comment

Nope - It has been assumed, but not 100% confirmed by Disney.
                      http://twitter.com/#!/CaseyCBeard

http://www.facebook.com/Coach.Casey.Fitness

www.beachbodycoach.com/caseyb

www.myshakeology.com/caseyb

sigpic

Comment

I'll bet they'll have some weeknight previews in the weeks leading up to it. If for no other reason than to feel out the logistical aspect of moving guests in and out of the show area. Considering the hoards that came out for the Nightastic offerings last year, the first night was an absolute nightmare, I doubt they would just throw themselves into this frenzy without some live training.

Comment

Nice!

June 11th is the final day of my spring semester and WOC's debut night will be the perfect way of ending a semester!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                          Indy Ride Count: 2211
                          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I'm debating whether I should go after work on Friday or wait for Sunday instead. If i get to DCA by 6pm Fri will there even be showpasses left??

Comment

Originally posted by WestsideCM99 View Post
                              I'm debating whether I should go after work on Friday or wait for Sunday instead. If i get to DCA by 6pm Fri will there even be showpasses left??

You'll be out of luck mate. The showpasses would've run out by 12 or 1.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                              Indy Ride Count: 2211
                              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X